back to listings SME Profile: SW1 Creative Marketing
SW1 Creative Marketing
Devon Business Park
Tel: 01884 35577
SW1 is a results-driven creative marketing agency: creating, designing and implementing effective marketing campaigns to successfully promote you and your business
We put you first. This is why we continue to have long-standing relationships with our clients across the UK and internationally.
Based in the South West, our fun-loving teams have been helping clients make an impact and achieve their business goals since 1991. By combining our varied skillsets, we offer seamless delivery to ensure your marketing objectives are realised.
Our happy clients are a testament to our work ethos and reliability. We are the agency for you.
Creativity is at the core of our business
From words to images to video, our creative team ensures your message is seen and heard quickly, easily and simply. We provide design and copywriting for eye-catching and effective projects, including:
- Branding and Identity – including logo design, graphic design, copywriting and style guides.
- Product and Corporate Literature – including brochures, leaflets, posters, flyers and pamphlets.
- Digital and Traditional Advertising – including print media, Pay-Per-Click advertising, promotional videos, direct mail and social media.
Getting in on the Ground Floor
At SW1 we know that a good strategy is the foundation of any marketing plan. Our marketing team can successfully execute your campaigns, working to tight deadlines when necessary, sourcing and securing the right media for your business and ensuring you have open communication with a dedicated point of contact within the agency.
We are also equipped to manage research and carry out pre and post campaign surveys, as well as offering marketing consultation services. Plus, our long-standing relationships with local, national and international media within a number of industries makes it easy for us to secure you coverage.
By using SW1 for your marketing needs you get:
- A fresh view point and a confidential service.
- An agency which can tailor and deliver the full strategy from concept to execution - just like having your own in-house marketing department, without the associated costs.
- With the use of sampling feedback, questionnaires, on and offline services and focus groups we can guarantee the delivery of your products, services and messages is clear and efficient.
Some of the services we can provide include:
- Web and Social Media – from web design, management and hosting to social campaigns and digital advertising.
- Video and Photography – the right image, the right shot; captured in the perfect location and the utmost quality. Even streamed live, if you want.
- Events – selecting, planning and producing every aspect of your event marketing to allow you to focus on selling your brand.
- Communications – using highly skilled copywriters, designers and PR experts to get your message in front of the right audience.
Keeping up Appearances, Digitally
A website is important because it helps you establish credibility as a business. Bottom line? If you don’t have a website, you’re losing business. If you have an outdated or rough website, you’re losing business.
The help and support we offer includes simple blog web pages to fully responsive mobile websites, including hosting your site ourselves. We can even do it in-house for you.
These days if you’re not using social media then you’re losing business. The more your name is floating about the web the more likely your target market will come across it! We can plan, create content, and manage your social media allowing your business to get out there.
The Right Shot Enhances your Communication
We provide you with a complete photographic and video production service that will exceed your expectations - whether in a studio or out on location.
Our team of photographers have a wealth of experience in the commercial sector, as well as with wedding photography. Our film crew have all worked in broadcasting. We have the professional attitude and skills to deliver material for any purpose, from corporate DVDs, interview reels, or even live video with our outside broadcasting unit.
We have studios in Cornwall, Devon and Somerset which can be used by clients for photography shoots, or we can bring our gear to you.
The outside HD broadcasting unit contains a full editing suite, as do our offices in Cornwall. This means we have the capability to edit your footage at the scene if you need a quick turnaround, or soon after a location-based shoot.
Experience to Deliver Show Stopping Events
We work with attention to detail, ensuring that all event aspects are considered and delivered to a timely schedule within budget. From pre-event invitations to post-event client leads, we can work with you to plan and operate a successful and memorable event.
Your design manager will remain your point of contact throughout the project, giving you one point of contact and regular updates on all aspects of your stand management to ensure the event will run smoothly.
From concept to clean up, SW1 will manage your show agenda, ensuring the best return on investment, allowing you to focus on your goals.
PR is not just about being noticed, it's about well thought-out messages targeted to the right audience. It's a brand-building aid and networking tool that will keep you current and send traffic your way. Your marketing strategy is complimented with both traditional and digital communication methods: press releases, social media, events and media relations.
Our team of writers develop case studies and editorial stories from start to finish, talking direct to your customers to get the right message across to others. Working together, the studio team ensure consistent use of words, layout, and carefully planned documents across different literature within your business, maintaining your brand at all times.
A picture may say 1000 words, but with well-written copy you don’t need 1000. Keeping messages simple enhances any campaign and our copywriters ensure the message is succinct, clear and easily digestible as well as fitting to your brand ethos and campaign message.