back to listings SME Profile: SIX DEGREES PR & REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
SIX DEGREES PR & REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
Davidson House, Forbury Square, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3EU
Tel: +44 (0)118 900 0860
Six Degrees PR & Reputation Management creates and builds strategic PR and Corporate Communication programmes for public and private sector organisations. We are known for our combination of STEM industry expertise, global mind-set, creative thinking, and ability to generate results.
We hire and retain some of the best minds in the business, with a strong focus on client service and a partnership way of working. Our team is made up of science and engineering graduates, technology experts, former journalists and communication specialists – which enables us to not only fully understand STEM organisations and what they offer, but also how best to get the right message out to the people who matter the most, both internally and externally.
Whether you are targeting businesses, internal teams or members of the public, we believe in looking at the organisation as a whole, and not relying solely on communications to shape your reputation. We take a holistic approach to our work, from the initial strategic planning and story development, to content creation and hands-on traditional and social media programmes that resonate interest with target audiences.
We are proud to be long-standing members of the PRCA (Public Relations Consultants Association) and holders of the Consultancy Management Standard (CMS) – an interpretation of the ISO 9001 for the PR industry. All our account-handling staff are either members of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) or working towards membership. Last year we were recognised by the CIPR as one of three ‘outstanding’ mid- sized PR consultancies.
Six Degrees is based in Reading – one of the UK’s high-tech ‘hotbeds’ – 30 minutes by train from central London. We are part of the Eurocom Worldwide partnership network, and are as familiar with national campaigns as we are with global communications programmes.
WHAT WE DO
- Whether it is a messaging workshop to define what you want to be known for, or a detailed internal or external communications plan, we create strategic PR and Corporate Communication programmes to drive your organisation.
- From creating press materials, newsletters and in-depth white papers, to researching and writing thought-leadership articles, we will tell your story clearly and succinctly to internal and external stakeholders.
- We identify interesting stories and angles to help you generate relevant, topical coverage in the titles – online and traditional – that matter most to you.
- From helping you identify tone of voice, to developing a robust content strategy and identifying relevant social media channels to engage with target audiences, we offer the digital communications support you need. We’re also happy to train internal teams.
- We can create strategic and compelling content marketing programmes that build engagement through your digital channels and drive online traffic.
- We help you make the most of your on-the-ground presence at important events. Whether it is managing the media schedule, creating buzz through speaker blog posts or undertaking a vox-pop survey, we’ll help you find creative ways to stand out above the noise.
- We can create and manage research studies that help you to own particular issues that are important to your customers. We help identify the best topics, then draft the questionnaire and manage the entire process from analysis to drafting press releases to a follow up thought-leadership campaign.
- We can handle one-off perception audits or ongoing programmes to benchmark progress. We look at everything from the way you are talked about online and covered in the media, to the perception of customers, suppliers and investors.
- Our programmes for reaching this important group of influencers include everything from presentation support to securing regular briefing meetings. We ensure that the depth of information is appropriate and the contacts you meet are the most relevant to your business.
- It is impossible to implement a successful reputation strategy without knowing where you are and where you want to be. We help you set those benchmarks and consistently measure against them. We can also put in place a comprehensive social media monitoring system to ensure you know what’s being said about you, your industry, and your competitors online.
We work for world-class organisations that see their reputation as a critical part of their success. Contact us to find out more.
Six Degrees Ltd