back to listings SME Profile: Distant Future Animation Studio
Distant Future Animation Studio
WELCOME TO DISTANT FUTURE ANIMATION STUDIO
We’re a creative animation studio whose award winning team bring their combined expertise and unique perspective to deliver original and visually exciting animations every time.
It could be bringing a product life, making a presentation more entertaining or adding special effects to a video, we can even create a personality for an animated character: it’s all about making sure audiences remember their experience. If you can imagine it, we can create it.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
- House of Fraser
- National Railway Museum
- Don Whitley Scientific
Some people describe what we do as a ‘dark art’…. we think that’s a bit dramatic side but at the very least, a lot of people would like to know more about what goes into a well made animation.
Maybe you’re one of those people, maybe you want to see how entertaining and informative 90 seconds of animation can be, either way, watch the animation above then get in touch to find out more.
- Ideas: Get us in at the start to talk about out works and what needs tweaking to make sure the animation delivers your wider goals
- Script: We’ve got years of experience writing and finessing scripts so can help out here as well – Top Tip #1, keep it short and sweet
- Storyboards: Good storyboards are the foundation of every well-delivered project, giving one of the first glances at what you’ll see on screen
- Animatic: Adding basic motion to the storyboards and setting them to the voice over helps define and finesse timings
- Animation: This is where we turn all that lovely planning into a finished animation
- Delivery: ….and the final stage is package it up and send it for you to download. (We can also help promote the animation as well…. get in touch to find out more)