back to listings SME Profile: PLMR
Church House, 29 Great Smith Street, Westminster, SW1P 3BL
Welcome to PLMR - Communications With Impact
We are PLMR. We’re one of Britain’s fastest-growing communications companies. We work with clients across many sectors, including education, health and social care, energy, food and agriculture, transport, leisure, finance and charity. We’re based in Westminster, in London, close to the Houses of Parliament and several key departments of the UK Government. We have a worldwide network of partner communications agencies, who work to our ethical and professional standards. We win national and international awards for our PR and lobbying work. We were voted Britain’s Best Consultancy for 2013/14 by the judging panel at Public Affairs News, and we’re a PR Week Top 150 company.
We provide everything you need for a successful campaign
- We draw on the experience of former political candidates and advisers, local authority councillors and public affairs experts, to help you navigate the parliamentary process and ensure your message resonates with people of power and influence.
- We use our creativity and ingenuity to amplify your campaign. We offer a full suite of corporate communications capabilities to support your goals.
- Crisis planning and reputation management is one of the most important things an organisation can invest in. PLMR works with companies on crisis issues at all levels; from scenario planning, to regulatory engagement, crisis hotlines and handling of breaking, national stories. We protect clients’ reputations and minimise any negative impact on your brand.
- We help our clients make their case for development, by understanding the opposition and engaging with local stakeholders. We have an outstanding record of success.
- We develop the important messages about your business or charity with you, and show you how to deliver them in the best way. In the safety of our closed studios, our broadcast media experts will help you refine your interview performance. We’ll also help you prepare and rehearse for select committee hearings.
- Our digital team will boost your campaign. We manage communities of influence on social media channels, driving engagement and awareness. We’ll advise you on how to give your website more impact. Our in-house production team makes powerful, engaging video content, designed to be shared online.
We have expertise and strategic understanding of many industry sectors…
- Healthcare and Social Care
- Renewable Energy and Green Technology
- Food, Retail and Agriculture
- Animal Welfare
- Private Equity, Venture Capital and Fund Management
- Leisure and Tourism