back to listings SME Profile: GRAVITY
2nd Floor, 47 Dean Street, London, W1D 5BE
T: +44 (0)20 7240 0001
WELCOME TO GRAVITY - INSIGHT IS A FRAMEWORK FOR IDEAS
We are a strategic, qualitative consultancy working with client teams to help develop and strengthen ideas; offering a range of solutions from foundation research that helps identify needs and opportunities to development research that helps refine the ideas themselves.
Both partners in the business have worked as planners in advertising, brand development and innovation as well as having extensive experience as qualitative practitioners.
- Customer experience
- Product and service development
We are proud to have worked with the following brands and organisations over the last few years.
- Astra Zeneca
- Breast Cancer Now
- Fitness First
- Ministry of Defence
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Red Tractor
- Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Strategic NLP Co-written for the MRS conference
- Beyond Words 360° idea development
- Concept Drift International concept devt
- Foundation Research Presented at AQR/QRCA conference
- Researching Creativity Presented at AdMap
We are currently working on two new papers:
- ‘Mind and Moment; the implications of behavioural economics frameworks for qualitative research’
- ‘Two System Decision Making’; this maps the different ways people make choices based on the interaction between intuitive and deliberative thinking; identifying 6 decision making typologies along with their associated needs and journeys and influences.
We have worked with many companies. Here is what a few of them have to say about us...
- Astra Zeneca: I just wanted to let you know how very impressed we all were with the recent research. The debrief was shared with the wider team yesterday and everyone was able to understand the way forward from the research and your analysis. I think it is one of those times - oh boy - are we glad we did the research! Your debrief has proved to be a key decision making tool. Thanks for all the hard work and in particular working to the tight deadlines we always seem to have to impose with these projects. Global Brand Manager
- IPA I just wanted to say a big thank you on behalf of all of us here at the IPA for the fantastic work that you have done over the past few months. We were so impressed with your dedication and professionalism and thank you for working so hard to produce a very detailed and thorough analysis of all the research. New Business Manager
Organisations or sources we are affiliated with or interested in.
- Account Planning Group
- Market Research Society
- The Marketing Society
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
- The Association for Qualitative Research