back to listings SME Profile: Juniper Research Limited
Juniper Research Limited
Church Cottage House, Church Square, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 7QW
MARKET EXPERTISE • QUALITY RESEARCH • FIRST CLASS SERVICE
Juniper offers the most comprehensive research and insights service available in the technology sector. We provide the granular detail and the strategic recommendations required by our clients to make confident strategic planning decisions.
We provide independent and impartial analysis of both current and emerging opportunities via a team of dedicated specialists - all knowledgeable, experienced and experts in their field.
- Consultancy projects deliver valuable insights into your key markets. Promoting your products and services within the wider competitive landscape and assessing the opportunity for growth. If you have a strategic project in mind, our consultancy team are available to discuss your goals, project requirements and deliverables, all in total confidence.
- O2 – Bespoke study focussed on the benefits of 5G enabled Smart cities across multiple sectors. The aim of the study was to help realise the potential of 5G, specifically, identifying what this technology would mean for smart city inhabitants.
- Talk Talk – Survey of a broad range of professionals, examining attitudes towards cybersecurity preparedness and best practice. The study’s whitepaper highlighted the prevalence of cyberattacks on businesses and the clear need for a cultural shift in attitudes towards cybersecurity. Many people, regardless of industry feel as though cybersecurity is outside of their responsibility.
- MEF Forum – Mobile Ecosystem Forum and Juniper Research produced a co-branded white paper examining and analysing the Personal Data Economy. This whitepaper, explores this disruptive new concept, its potential benefits, technological foundations, revenue potential and business models, as well as looking at some of the use cases and companies driving the personal data economy.
- Whitepapers and other free resources provide a high level summary of the market including key trends and forecasting.
- An excellent tool for gathering unique insights into specific markets. We work closely with clients to fulfil their objectives, from survey design through to analysis and interpretation. Juniper produce the final documentation and help maximise your marketing reach but promoting the survey findings through our marketing channels.
- Browse our easy to navigate, pay-as-you-go ResearchStore to find the research you need for one of pieces or 12 months of updates.
- Subscribe to our full research service, a specific content stream or we can tailor a package for you. Subscriptions are the most cost-effective way to purchase our research.
Why choose Juniper Research?
- Established & Trusted: Our reputation as a leading research house providing quality data and analysis is proven through the long standing relationships we have built with some of the world's most recognisable brands.
- Digital Market Specialists: Extensive in-house expertise underpinned by a comprehensive database. Juniper can offer the focus, depth and the personal service you need.
- Actionable Research: Our research is designed to be clear, succinct and easily digestible, with detailed analysis, opinions and recommendations.
- Fiercely Independent: We pride ourselves on our impartiality; we are not shackled by vested interests, so you can rely on Juniper for an unbiased view.
What Can You Expect from Juniper Research?
- In-depth Coverage: From detailed research reports to a highly granular database comprising 1.1 million datapoints, Juniper offers all you need for real market insight.
- Reduced Costs: Our services are designed to be the most efficient use of your budget. Access for the whole team, analyst support and quarterly updates.
- Expert Support: Clients have direct access to our expert analyst team. Whether you wish to discuss an existing research piece or find more information in a research area.
- No Seat Restrictions: Our service is not restricted by seat licence. Once subscribed, our research becomes available to you and all employees in your company.
Executive Summary & Core Findings: Designed to give a high level overview, allowing executives to quickly understand key market trends.
Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: In-depth analysis of market dynamics and disruptors, combined with an analysis of the key players, vendor heat maps and vendor positioning matrix.
Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Detailed key metrics including, user numbers, service adoption, transaction values and volumes. Split by geography, channel and technology.
Quarterly Updates: Latest market data and visibility on new services and adoption.
Insights: Insight pieces are delivered in reaction to breaking disruptive news and important company results.
Analyst Support: Clients receive ongoing support from our analysts. Support can be used to discuss research findings, glean additional insights or receive a webinar from our expert team.
We work with the most innovative and successful financial, technology and communications companies across the globe, providing research services to tier 1 banks, payment service providers, card manufacturers, retailers, mobile network operators and technology providers.
They use Juniper Research to quickly acquire industry knowledge, gain market insight, and benefit from competitive advantage.
A sample of our customers.
- Deutsche Telekom
- MEF Forum
- Talk Talk
- American Express
Head Office Address
Juniper Research Limited
Church Cottage House
Tel: +44 1256 830 002
+1 408 716 5483