back to listings SME Profile: PHL (Promotional Handling Ltd)
PHL (Promotional Handling Ltd)
Dragon Works Ind Est, Henfaes Lane, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7BE
At PHL we are passionate about offering a range of fulfilment and logistic services tailored to meet your requirements, these services can be combined or used on a stand alone basis to help you grow your business.
Our 18 years of experience, reliability and efficiency will help you increase sales and deliver excellent customer service!
- Owner Managed
- Flexible, Reliable and Transparent
- Passionate, personal approach
- Industry leading software and services
By placing your trust in our capabilities there are many benefits you will have access to. Whether you’re an established ecommerce company, wholesaler, an eBay or Amazon seller, or a new start up we will work with you to understand and meet your exact needs all the while freeing up your time to focus on growing the business and saving you money.
- Warehouse and storage cost – Minimize your cost and expenses that come with running a warehouse
- Reduced staff requirements – Allowing you to invest in sales or marketing staff by only paying for the time required to process and dispatch your orders
- Courier cost and contracts – We pass on our volume discounts and save you the hassle of dealing with the courier companies
- Time saving – By bringing PHL on board you can avoid the day to day management of your Order Fulfilment, allowing you to focus your time on marketing and developing your business
- Retain control – With our Order Management System (OMS) you can view real time data of your stock, order status, tracking and reports, allowing you to be in control of your products
- Dedicated Account Manager – We take the time to fully understand you, your products and your business, enabling us to create a bespoke offering tailored to you
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services:
At PHL we have the capacity to manage large number of orders at peak times; an example of this would be Gorgeous Shop, who we have worked with for over 10 years. During a typical week we pick, pack and dispatch approx. 1,500 orders however during peak seasons or promotional campaigns this can increase to 3,500 orders.
To enable us to manage our workforce to meet your requirements, we encourage open communication between us and our Clients to understand their marketing plans, promotional campaign periods, NPD’s etc. We also have a large storage capacity within our 75,000 sq. ft. warehouse, allowing our Client’s to grow and expand as they require, whether you need to store 1 pallet or 100s of pallets.
Scalability is important so we will ensure that you still receive a high level of service during peak times:
- Promotional campaigns
- Additional products etc.
Handling and fulfilment is an essential part of a promotional campaign, ensuring that not only your Brand is represented in the best light but that the consumer has a positive brand experience.
At PHL we work with you to bring your creative promotions and campaigns to life, by understanding the Brand and objectives, we can help build a consumer journey and experience that maximises your marketing budget.
As well as being members of the IPM (Institute of Promotional Marketing), all of our Account Managers and Senior Team have completed the IPM Diploma in Sales Promotion, keeping up to date with the latest CAP code and promotional marketing tools.
- Cash Back Campaigns (via BACs, PayPal or Cheque)
- Online / Receipt Validation
- Try Me Free / Satisfaction Guarantee
- Gift with Purchase
- Loyalty Rewards
- Self-Liquidating Promotions
- Direct Mail Fulfilment & Dispatch
- Customer Services
- Data Capture
- Terms and Conditions creation