back to listings SME Profile: Greenscreen London
14 Waverley Road
Hello and welcome to Greenscreen London
We’re a multi award-winning communications agency who’ve helped hundreds of businesses, public bodies and charities to develop their create messaging, training, media contact and promotional content since 2005.
We’ve become best known for our video, webinar, and media training, but have been instrumental in enabling organisations be heard, and genuinely engage the audience, and stakeholders.
Our clients tell us that a key difference is our flexibility and total support, tailoring services to them thanks to a team with practical, deep knowledge gathered from across the highest levels of the national news media and creative industries.
We bring together a dedicated team together project-by-project, spending every single penny on your campaign, not a wider workforce or large offices. Practical strategies, expert knowledge, and service are at the heart of our work.
Greenscreen’s Managing Director, Lindley Gooden, spent more than 15 years at the top of broadcasting as a senior national BBC Journalist, Consumer Correspondent at Sky News and other channels, as well as one of British radio’s most successful heads of news. Most of the Greenscreen team have also worked in senior positions in the broadcast, print and online media, combining vast experience with an understanding of all types of content creation and media contact.
FROM IDEA TO IMPACT: WHAT WE DO
Simply, we help our clients to connect with their audiences through smarter communications. It begins by developing the initial idea for a new project or campaign, and works right through to impact and measurement of the response.
We’re passionate about practical, connected communications that work.
There’s no room for one dimensional press releases, a byline on page 8, or conventional PR that pushes out a message without thinking about the end consumer.
We can help you – as we do with all of our clients – in these stages:
- By developing your ideas.
- Working on your messaging, with the audience and platform (including broadcast, internal comms, industry discussion and social media) in mind.
- We help you to develop your brand and reputation.
- We run hugely successful media and presentation training, which has enabled many organisations to appear on TV, radio, in the press, online, in their own content, and at events, with far greater impact.
- We are recognised experts in creating award-winning content, training materials, viral videos and advertising.
- We are the creators, writers and chairpeople of some of the UK’s most watched and popular webinars & events.
- Digital PR is very much part of what we do, but not perhaps as you know it. We work with internal PR teams and external agencies to ensure engagement – with the audience and media in mind.
- We also offer live and on demand streaming services, with a hugely successful video player, secure and tailored to your organisation.
At the heart of our services are the best, most trusted team of independent associates. A virtual network that makes our capacity large, but our costs low.
90% of all of our work comes through direct referrals and repeat business, because our clients choose to work with us again and again.
- MESSAGE DEVELOPMENT
- BRAND & REPUTATION
- NEXT GEN MEDIA TRAINING
- AWARD-WINNING VIDEO
- THE BUSINESS MEDIA PLAYER
- WEBINARS & EVENTS
- PR, BUT NOT AS YOU KNOW IT
- THE GREENSCREEN WEBINAR
Our clients range from the largest to some of the smallest organisations in the UK, Europe and US. We’re proud to offer every one the best service available, whether they’ve tried working with other creative agencies or are brand new to the process.
Simply browse a little of our work below, testimonials, the results and ROI with a selection of the people we’ve worked with.
- B2B & LAUNCH CONTENT
- BROADCAST & MEDIA
- FINANCIAL SERVICES
- HEALTH & PHARMA
- MEDIA TRAINING & STORIES
- VIRAL VIDEO & PR
- WEBINARS & EVENTS