back to listings SME Profile: P for Production Ltd
P for Production Ltd
12 Stephens Mews
T: 020 7580 2209
Welcome to P for Production
P for Production has been creating award-winning advertising and brand communications since 2008
- We have worked on ground-breaking campaigns for some of the UK’s most recognised brands including Waitrose, Kipling, Virgin Holidays, L’Oréal, Barclays, Aldi, Bridgestone, Land Rover, NatWest and Penguin.
- We have collaborated with all the top advertising agencies – Leo Burnett, Mother, M&C Saatchi, McCann’s, Grey, Dare,Ogilvy, Adam & Eve – to produce quality communications including award-winning films for charities and social enterprises.
- We also have a developing direct-to-client division, where we are able to provide fully integrated creative solutions, from concept to final film.
Past, Present and Future
- P for Production was formed in 2008 by Jason Underhill and Paul McLoone.
- Their vision was to create a lean, contemporary production company capable of producing effective advertising and brand communication across all budget levels.
- P for Production is now able to assemble bespoke teams with the talent to create communications for all of the different mediums of modern marketing.
- We plan to expand our direct-to-client business, providing high-end marketing and communication solutions for our clients.
Why P for Production
Our key production advantages are:
- We have strong and established relationships with the UK’s best crews, directors, art directors and copywriters.
- We access this talent without carrying unnecessary overheads.
- We don’t therefore need to charge costly retainers or management fees.
- We can create campaigns on demand, under one production roof, from single films to integrated media campaigns.
- We pride ourselves on our client relationships, understanding and prioritizing the promotional and communication needs of each client.
So if you would like to talk to us about a specific project, or for a general chat about how we work, please call Jason or Paul on 020 7580 2209 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org