back to listings SME Profile: Luna Studio
The Old Kiln
Penn Croft Farm
T: 07909 801846
WELCOME TO LUNA STUDIO - A CREATIVE WEB DESIGN,CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING AGENCY
A friendly creative design agency in Farnham, Surrey producing beautiful web design and graphics. A design agency with a difference, Luna Studio has a key focus on communication, both with our clients and the projects we deliver. It’s this key to communication that enables us to design solutions that answer the brief first time, every time. Our clients enjoy working with our very talented team on both web design projects and print design alike. Our passion is creating bespoke solutions for design, digital and marketing needs, whilst achieving exceptional results for businesses big or small.
Led by Emily Rolfe (Creative Director), our team are always looking out for the next new thing, keeping up-to-date and on-trend with the latest technologies in the design world. This, coupled with our years of experience, attention to detail and diligence, enables us to answer your brief clearly and efficiently, providing you with the best solution for your requirements.
We also believe that good communication is the key to being successful. We’re very proud of the relationships that we have built with our clients and strongly believe that these play a large part in our ability to understand their business and therefore the creative challenges that they give us.
We offer a wide range of services which means that we can create bespoke solutions to best meet your needs for each project requirement. Our services are explained below but please get in touch to discuss your requirements if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
- All great products and companies stem from a successful brand. Whether you’re just starting up, need a bit of an update to an already established brand, or want to increase your brand awareness, we’ll be happy to help. We can create and develop a new strong and recognisable logo or simply update your existing logo as well as develop easy-to-follow guidelines to keep the use of your brand consistent across the board. Well designed stationery also gives a professional feel and conveys your brand in a discreet way that everyone will remember. Contact us today to discuss how we can leave a great lasting impression for you and and your clients.
- Creative marketing campaigns can be used to promote a new product or service that you would like to offer in a multitude of ways whether it’s through print or digital mediums. A well designed online advertising campaign can be a cost effective and efficient way of sending your message to your target audience. On the other hand, sometimes it’s more appropriate to send your customers a message in the post. You might want to send a product sample or simply want them to have something tactile and memorable. Either way, we’d be happy to help. Call us today to discuss some innovative ideas for your next campaign.
- Communication between staff is incredibly important to any company or organisation who wishes to run a successfully organised business. Email campaigns, desk drops, informative flyers, interactive PDFs and more can all help to keep your staff in the know.
- We can also help you to impress the CEO and make your team more enthusiastic about their next project! Presentations no longer need to be clip-art PPTs (although we’re more than happy to create a professionally designed PPT if that’s what you require). We’ve also helped to design and create numerous annual reports that are clear, accurate and informative – some have been infographics only whilst others have been large company annual reports and accounts that have been over 150 pages long! We can also design and produce inspiring pop-up banners for your reception foyer or a large space within an exhibition hall, to help you make an impact and stand out from the crowd. Whatever you need, contact us today to discuss how we can help.
VIDEO AND ANIMATION
- Videos are a great way to convey information to your audience in an engaging way and can be easily distributed online through your website and other social media channels. Both 2D and 3D animation can help to bring your brand and products to life by illustrating important brand ideas or explaining how a product can be used. You can condense a lot of information into a short presentation that is visually engaging, without losing the attention of your viewers. For examples of how this can be done, please get in touch.
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Whether it’s a microsite of just a few pages, or a much bigger website with a database and CMS system that you need, we can design and build it. An easy to use CMS system enables you to take control and update the content of your website as and when you need to. We’ll even give your staff a tutorial on how to use it! All of our websites also have built in SEO to ensure your website can be found easily in search engines. Give us a call to discuss your requirements today.
WE HAVE A SIMPLE APPROACH AT LUNA WITH AN EASY TO FOLLOW FOUR STEP PROCESS
STEP 1. THE BRIEF A successful project and it’s final solution all stems from how well the initial idea is understood. Whether you have something in mind, or you need help in refining what it is you need, we can help. Communication is key, so we will listen to you, ask you questions and challenge you if necessary, until we feel that we understand your business and what you would like to achieve. If you would like a bit of extra help before briefing us, we have a briefing sheet that will help you to jot some thoughts down first. Just send us an email, and we’ll send one over to you.
STEP 2. INITIAL CONCEPTS From our initial briefing we will then research and brainstorm in the studio before putting together initial concepts to answer the brief. We may ask you a few more questions during this stage so that we can be happy that we are offering you the best creative solutions. Afterall, you can never ask too many questions! We will then present back to you our findings and concepts and explain clearly what we are recommending and why. It’s important to us that our clients understand our thinking and creativity. We want you to feel that you are part of the process, and always kept in the loop. Once a direction has been agreed upon, we will then proceed to the development stage.
STEP 3. THE DEVELOPMENT STAGE Now for the really fun part! This is where the chosen concept is brought to life. We’ll develop the agreed direction, keeping you informed as we do, until everyone is happy with the final solution. Your feedback is important to us and is a key part to this stage. Once we have your final approval, we can then proceed to the final step.
STEP 4. THE FINAL SOLUTION Whether it’s a print or digital based project, we will make sure every last detail is looked at. Before going to print or launching your project, we will make sure all last minute checks are done; final proof reads, colours double checked, links triple checked and so on. Our ultimate goal is to make sure that our clients are happy with the work we produce for them and, just as importantly, that the final solution brings them the results that they want.