back to listings SME Profile: Debonair Languages
1st Floor, Peel House, 2 Chorley Old Road, Bolton, BL1 3AA
We exist to connect people through language
We are one of the leading interpretation and translation companies in the UK. Based just outside of Manchester, we offer more than 450 languages thanks to our 2000 linguists based all over the UK.
We are also an official provider to the Ministry of Justice in addition to local and regional Government and multi-national enterprises. We pride ourselves on operating to the very highest standards, as evidenced in our ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accreditation.
We are committed to delivering to the expectations of our clients and linguists. We will always find the right solution to your problems because we take the time to understand your needs. In our attempt to provide consistent quality, we are also embracing new technology and are setting ourselves new challenges to improve communication between our clients and linguists.
- Interpretation: Make your point clear with a personal interpreter for any language. Find out more
- Translation: Get clear-cut translation of all your documents. Find out more
- Transcription: Turn your complex audio into an easy read. Find out more
- Transcreation: Much more such as Transcreation Copyright Localisation… Find out more
We strive to make communication easy. From the rarest languages in the world, through to sign language and everything in between, there is nothing we can’t help you say. We have a wide network of interpreters, translators and other specialist linguists all over the UK so we can help you connect with people no matter the time or the place. Whether you need us today, tomorrow or in a month you can be sure that we always have time for you. We are approachable and reachable when you need us, we are only a phone or a click away.
Prior to starting working for our clients, our interpreters are carefully recruited
- They are Security screened, including Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services
- They hold appropriate interpreting qualifications according to the clients’ requirements
- They sign a confidentiality agreement
- They accept to follow our code of conduct
So, what are you waiting for? Book now
- We have a structured process to optimise our performance daily.
- Our customer support team will assist you from the moment you raise the enquiry until the completion of the job and further. We are always keen to evaluate how we perform and we follow the ISO9001 certified feedback process.
- Specialists in Rare Languages -
We currently provide translation and interpretation services in over 450 languages covering all of the most regularly used languages and dialects. However, our passion and competitive edge comes from the provision of rare languages and dialects. Here are just a few: