back to listings SME Profile: Acuity Business Solutions
Acuity Business Solutions
Basepoint Business Centre, Yeoford Way, Marsh Barton, Exeter EX2 8LB
Welcome to Acuity Business Solutions
Acuity specialises in providing Strategy Development, Business Case Development, Business Change, ICT/ Information Management, Programme/ Project Management and Procurement expertise to the public sector. Established in 2006, Acuity are a national business, working throughout the UK and from our Exeter based head office.
We are a highly successful supplier in the top 10% of SMEs on G-Cloud and pride ourselves on simplifying complex business problems and helping organisations solve probems they cannot solve themselves. Our clients' objectives and values are as important to us as our own; our team understand these, having themselves worked in or for public sector bodies over a number of years. We supplement this understanding with experience of the private sector and bring to bear lessons learned from multiple and diverse client business transformations.
We understand the common need to balance investment with delivering real, tangible benefits, measurable cost savings and quality improvements, all within the context of the Government's Digital Agenda.
We provide our clients with a commitment to transfer skills, knowledge and expertise in a way that helps develop the in-house capability to ensure the future success of delivery. Our consultants are located throughout the UK and are all genuine experts in their field. We are highly responsive to client requirements, successfully integrating with client teams to hit the ground running and deliver results.
It is important to us that:
- Our clients enjoy working with us
- We speak honestly and openly in a way that clients understand us.
- We work in a highly engaged manner - working closely with clients so that there are no surprises
We are proud of our exceptional customer satisfaction feedback, resulting in over 90% repeat business.
Acuity works in partnership with clients to simplify complex business problems, ensuring delivery of Public Sector reform that improves quality of service, reduces costs, increases efficiency and supports the Government's Digital Agenda.
Our services can be accessed through 7 frameworks:
G-Cloud, Management Consultancy 2, Digital Outcomes and Specalists, HealthTrust Europe, Public Sector Resourcing and Bloom Procurement Services Frameworks.
Acuity gets to grips with the issues quickly. We promptly identify and solve problems and work with our clients to set key measures of success, and put in place the right programmes to deliver the value and benefits required.
We are able to offer a range of experience at both local and national levels which means that when we are working at a national level we already have the local knowledge to ensure our work does not result in “theoretical” solutions. Equally, when working at a local level our national experience enables us to propose scalable solutions. We believe this differentiates us from others in our industry.
Our expertise lies in the following areas:
- Strategy Development
- Business Case Development
- Business Change
- Project and Programme Management
- ICT and Information Management
For a brief overview of each service and a link to each full service description, please see below:
- Being clear on your direction of travel is the key starting point for any successful organisation. Using a series of proven techniques, we will help you to begin to define your vision. read more
Business Case Development
- In a time of tightening budgets, it has never been so important to ensure all options have been considered and the route which offers the best value for money selected when implementing your strategy. read more
- We work with our clients to enable them to make the changes required to deliver the organisation's objectives. We apply a range of techniques designed to build and maintain momentum, whilst also ensuring continuity of today's business is not forgotten. read more
Programme and Project Management
- Acuity provides a wide range of services, from programme management of major high profile programmes of change through to developing and supporting a project management office. We focus on directing energy into practical key activities that create and maintain momentum to greatly increase the prospect of delivery success. read more
ICT and Information Management
- For many organisations a solid, knowledgeable and reliable internal IT department is one of its greatest assets. Others consider external suppliers and transferring responsibility for the delivery ICT services to an expert third party or a number of trusted external suppliers. Acuity supports clients to enable them to decide on an ICT model model that best meets their present and future operational requirements. read more
- Acuity provides a range of procurement services, supporting our clients on medium to large-scale procurements. read more