back to listings SME Profile: Veda Consulting Company
Veda Studios, Unit 4, 419 Wick Lane, London, E3 2PX
Raise more income and deliver more impact
You + Veda + CiviCRM = Success
As a CiviCRM Gold & Founding Partner, we consult, implement and support organisations who are looking to digitally transform and realise greater value from their CRM.
Why Choose Veda Consulting?
60,000 Consulting Hours Delivered
Most CiviCRM partners are focused on the core platform. We know how to connect CiviCRM to most digital transformation activities, thus getting the most value and return on investment from the platform.
- Improve trust and transparency with donors and deliver key performance indicators to funders and grantmakers with CiviCRM’s extensive reporting capability. Build basic and advanced searches and choose from existing pre-built reports, or even build your own. Functionality that enables you effectively and efficiently report to your organisation’s stakeholders, measure performance and build strategy. READ MORE
Online & Offline Income, Giving and Fundraising
- Input different income types both online and offline for both single and recurring giving and monitor donor activity straight from the contact record. Democratise and empower your fundraising by allowing individual donors (or teams of donors) to participate in peer-to-peer fundraising and run their own campaigns, all powered by CiviCRM. READ MORE
Website & Content Management Integration
- With CRM software holding important data about your supports, the integration with your website and CMS is key to delivering personalised services. CiviCRM has native integration with Drupal, WordPress, Joomla and Backdrop which allows you to visualise, create and modify CRM data directly in the web front end. READ MORE
Know your Supporters
- Gain a single shared view of your contacts and their giving and interactions with your organisation. Collect and analyse data across marketing, fundraising, membership, donations, events and activities to build a picture of constituent behaviour and build a strategy for engagement. READ MORE
Payment Processing & Accounting Integration
- Provide payment inclusivity and flexibility for your supporters with multiple payment options including credit/debit card, direct debit payment processing through providers like Stripe, GoCardless, PayPal, SmartDebit and many more. Reduce operational overheads by integrating your CRM directly into your cloud-based accounting software such as Quickbooks, Xero and Sage. READ MORE
- Online and offline recurring donations, memberships and income
- Programme management
- Online and offline fundraising
- Grant tracking
- Case management
- Payment processing and accounting
- Email campaigns and digital marketing
- Website and CMS integration
We pride ourselves on being a people business. A number of our consultants have been in the nonprofit sector for over 15 years and have worked with CiviCRM since 2008, prior to Veda’s inception. And, we have been responsible for some of the biggest and flagship CiviCRM deployments in the UK.
We are specialists in the CiviCRM ecosystem
We are one of the UK’s premier CiviCRM consultancies and we help progressive nonprofits deploy open source technologies to help them achieve their mission. We offer professional services for the CiviCRM including implementation, migration, training, custom development and on-going SLA support.
We are experts in the CiviCRM ecosystem meaning that we not only specialise in the CiviCRM core platform but also consult on integrations of other applications and services into the CRM. These include but are not limited to marketing automation, e-learning, mobile applications, accounting software, membership portals. We call this the ‘CiviCRM Connected Ecosystem’. Veda Consulting Company is a CiviCRM Gold and Sustaining Partner and are one of the few businesses that hold Founding Partner status.
What is a CiviCRM 'Gold' Partner
The CiviCRM Partner Program is recognition by the CiviCRM open source project that Veda Consulting Company has demonstrated expertise and a commitment to grow and sustain CiviCRM. We adhere to community policies, practices, and our codes of conduct and donate a percentage of our annual profit to further the CiviCRM project. We actively participate in contributing software engineering time to the core CiviCRM product and developing and maintaining extensions in the ecosystem.
Over 12,000 organisations have deployed CiviCRM. Here is a selection that chose to do it with Veda Consulting Company and their stories.