|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
Anti-Terrorism Expo: SEECAT 2016
DIT DSO have a UK Government branded exhibition stand at this event in Tokyo. An opportunity for companies to engage with Japanese organisations ahead of the Tokyo...
The Special Equipment Exhibition & Conference for Anti-Terrorism is a 3 day event being held from Wednesday 19th – Friday 21th October 2016 at the Tokyo International Exhibition Hall, Tokyo, Japan.
The Department for International Trade Defence and Security Organisation (DSO) will have a UK Government branded exhibition stand at this event and are keen to support UK companies who wish to take up exhibit space to raise their profile in Japan. They view it as an excellent opportunity for UK companies to engage with Japanese organisations with the Tokyo Olympics in mind.
Last year’s event saw an increase to 148 Exhibitors with over 180 booths and a similar increase in visitors: www.seecat.biz/english/guideline
In 2016 DSO aim to focus the UK event presence on innovation, advanced engineering and research & development in the areas of CT, Cyber and Security.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to relevant and senior Japanese officials and decision makers.
Key benefits of co-locating with UKTI include;
- More cost effective in terms of stand space
- Dedicated exhibition space in shared stand space, power supply and storage cupboard
- Company logo graphic panels (sizes to follow) from finished company artwork
- Use of the informal meeting area on a first come first served basis
- Exhibitor passes
- Exhibiting under clear UK/HMG branding
- Benefit from UKTI Government to Government relationships
- Local support from British Embassy team
- Experienced UKTI DSO staff on stand alongside your company representative
- Enhanced marketing before and during event
- A professionally produced brochure with your company information in Japanese
- Video loop display for your marketing material
- Use of interpreting facilities as available
The cost for the full package including dedicated stand space is £3,750 plus VAT.
Latest News from
NHS Digital National Data Service Development Programme27/06/2017 11:25:00
NHS Digital National Data Service Development Programme – Market engagement for the De-identification project.
techUK CEO Comments on Prime Minister’s Speech on EU Citizens23/06/2017 14:30:00
Julian David welcomes commitment to guaranteeing rights, however more detail is necessary before any uncertainty can be addressed.
A Deeper Dive Into The Queen's Speech22/06/2017 16:10:00
Take a look at what the Bills in the Queen's Speech mean for the UK's digital economy.
Ofwat Set Out Framework for Unlocking Value in Customer Data22/06/2017 11:25:00
Ofwat, the water regulator recently published a paper on “Unlocking the value in customer data: a report for water companies”.