HM Land Registry
August 2018 Transaction Data
This data provides information about the number and types of applications that HM Land Registry completed in August 2018.
- HM Land Registry completed more than 1,746,970 applications to change or query the Land Register
- The South East topped the table of regional applications with 402,692
HM Land Registry completed 1,746,974 applications in August compared with 1,794,855 in July and 1,671,917 last August, of which:
- 393,233 were applications for register updates compared with 408,138 in July
- 838,122 were applications for an official copy of a register compared with 860,123 in July
- 226,859 were search and hold queries (official searches) compared with 231,386 in July
- 27,275 were postal applications from non-account holders compared with 27,245 in July
Applications by region and country
|Region/country||June applications||July applications||August applications|
|Yorkshire and the Humber||128,441||138,612||135,462|
|Isles of Scilly||66||109||52|
|England and Wales (not assigned)||72||73||75|
Latest News from
HM Land Registry
UK House Price Index (UK HPI) annual review 201815/02/2019 13:20:00
A review of the UK House Price Index statistics for 2018 for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
UK House Price Index for December 201814/02/2019 14:20:00
The UK HPI shows house price changes for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Working together to reduce application enquiries31/01/2019 11:10:00
New trials will defer sending application enquiries when some information is missing.
December 2018 Price Paid Data30/01/2019 11:10:00
HM Land Registry Price Paid Data tracks land and property sales in England and Wales submitted to us for registration.
Geovation Programme returns for 201923/01/2019 11:10:00
Start-ups with innovative geospatial or property technology ideas are invited to apply to our 2019 Accelerator Programme.
December 2018 Transaction Data22/01/2019 14:28:00
This data provides information about the number and types of applications that HM Land Registry completed in December 2018.
HM Land Registry’s Head of Digital talks geospatial data and blockchain18/01/2019 16:05:00
Director of Digital, Data and Technology John Abbott joined TechTalk Radio to discuss geospatial data and blockchain technology.
The Isles of Scilly joins HM Land Registry’s Local Land Charges Register18/01/2019 11:10:00
Our digital Local Land Charges Register continues to grow with the first full paper-to-digital transformation of a local authority's data.