Crown Commercial Service
Changes to our frameworks during July
A summary of the frameworks that have been awarded, extended or expired in July. Plus, what frameworks are due to expire in the next 3 months.
Welcome to our monthly framework update to help you with your procurement planning. We will publish it online each month and also share it in our newsletters and on our social media channels.
The update provides a brief summary of what has been awarded, extended or expired during the previous month. It also outlines what is due to expire in the next 3 months.
Frameworks awarded in July
- No frameworks were awarded in July
Frameworks extended in July
- Technology Products & Associated Services (RM6068) has been extended until 9 December 2022
Please note: the expiry dates on the framework pages will be updated shortly
Frameworks that expired in July
- The Supply of Electricity and Ancillary Services (RM3791) expired on 30 July 2020: it has been replaced by Supply of Energy and Ancillary Services (RM6011)
Frameworks due to expire in the next 3 months
- Office Supplies for the Wider Public Sector (RM3703) will expire on 4 September 2020
- Professional Economist Integrated Degree Apprenticeship (RM6107) will expire on 10 September 2020
- Apprenticeships Training and Related Services (RM3823) will expire on 11 September 2020: it has been replaced by Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace DPS (RM6102)
- Journal Subscriptions (RM3797) will expire on 5 October 2020
- Utility Management Software, Metering and Ancillary Services (RM3800) will expire on 9 October 2020
If you need further details about any of these frameworks please get in touch.
If you don’t currently receive our monthly customer newsletter why not also subscribe to receive these updates and more directly to your inbox? Just fill in this short form.
Latest News from
Crown Commercial Service
Commissioning research – sharing your pipeline with CCS and planning ahead17/09/2020 15:10:00
Amy Bond, Research and Insights Lead, explains how planning ahead can help ensure you receive quality research, even during these challenging times.
Mike Cleaton makes SIA Contingent Worker Game Changers list16/09/2020 11:10:00
Mike Cleaton, Deputy Director of Workforce at Crown Commercial Service has been recognised as a leader in the field of workforce procurement.
Northern Education Trust streamlines temporary staff recruitment process and makes significant savings10/09/2020 15:48:00
In this case study we explain how a multi-academy trust improved the recruitment of temporary staff and made significant cost savings by working with a managed service provider.
How the sustainable domino effect will help the NHS08/09/2020 12:20:00
In this blog Andrew Smith, Lead Research – Environment and Sustainability reveals some of the ways the NHS can achieve sustainability.
Chronic environmental impact, a simple preventative cure for the NHS04/09/2020 13:33:00
In this blog Jason Liggins explains how Crown Hosting can help the NHS save money and the environment.
Changes to our frameworks in August03/09/2020 16:43:00
A summary of the frameworks that have been awarded, extended or expired in August. Plus, what frameworks are due to expire in the next 3 months.
CCS launches Buying Digital Community podcast03/09/2020 10:10:00
We’re very excited to announce that at CCS, we have launched our first ever podcast series which is themed around our ever popular Buying Digital Community.
Ethical international recruitment: responding to the NHS People Plan02/09/2020 10:20:00
The NHS Workforce Alliance can help NHS trusts respond to the NHS People Plan 2020/21 which sets out the need to increase international recruitment.