Crown Commercial Service
Changes to our frameworks during June
A summary of the frameworks that have been awarded, extended or expired in June. Plus, what frameworks are due to expire in the next 3 months.
We are introducing a new monthly framework update to help you with your procurement planning. We will publish it online each month and also share it in our newsletters and on our social media channels.
The update provides a brief summary of what has been awarded, extended or expired during the previous month. It also outlines what is due to expire in the next 3 months.
Frameworks awarded in June
- Media Monitoring and Associated Services (RM6134)
- Debt Management Services (RM6208)
- Public Sector Global Travel and Venue Solutions (RM6164)
- Digital Inclusion and Support DPS (RM6209)
- Furniture and Associated Services (RM6119)
- PSN Core Services (RM6167) – web page coming soon
- Learning and Development (RM6145) – web page coming soon: this framework will replace Civil Service Learning (RM3769)
Frameworks extended in June
- Rail Legal Services (RM3756) has been extended until 31 March 2022
- Office Supplies for the Wider Public Sector (RM3703) has been extended until 31 December 2020
- Campaign Solutions (RM3774) has been extended until 15 December 2022
- Communication Services (RM3796) has been extended until 15 January 2022
- Project Management and Full Design Team Services (RM3741) has been extended until 2 November 2021
- General Legal Advice Services (RM3786) has been extended until 27 December 2021
- Finance and Complex Legal Services (RM3787) has been extended until 20 December 2021
Please note: the expiry dates on the framework pages will be updated shortly
Frameworks that expired in June
- Corporate Financial Services (RM3719) expired on 5 June: it has been replaced by Corporate Finance Services 2 (RM6169)
- Demand Side Response (RM3792) expired on 20 June: demand side response schemes can now be accessed through the Heat Networks and Electricity Generation Assets (HELGA) Dynamic Purchase System (RM3824).
Frameworks due to expire in next 3 months
- Supply of Electricity and Ancillary Services (RM3791) will expire on 30 July: it has been replaced by Supply of Energy and Ancillary Services (RM6011)
- Professional Economist Integrated Degree Apprenticeship (RM6107) is due to expire on 10 September
- Apprenticeships Training and Related Services (RM3823) will expire on 11 September: it has been replaced by Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace DPS (RM6102)
If you need further details about any of these frameworks please get in touch.
If you don’t currently receive our monthly customer newsletter why not also subscribe to receive these updates and more directly to your inbox? Simply complete this short form.
Latest News from
Crown Commercial Service
Changes to our frameworks during July07/08/2020 12:20:00
A summary of the frameworks that have been awarded, extended or expired in July. Plus, what frameworks are due to expire in the next 3 months.
Researching after COVID-19: how to get your research plans back on track06/08/2020 16:10:00
In March, the UK government brought in measures to control the spread of COVID-19, with a complete lockdown stopping a large amount of research in its tracks.
Insurance and Related Services 3 – protecting your people and your assets06/08/2020 12:20:00
The third iteration of our Insurance framework has now launched, giving the entire public sector access to a complete range of insurance and associated services.
Flexible Resource Pool – Staff Bank rates reduced04/08/2020 09:20:00
The Workforce Alliance is pleased to announce that the framework rates for Flexible Resource Pool – Staff Bank have been substantially reduced.
Crown Commercial Service and IBM launch new MoU for cloud services31/07/2020 15:25:00
Crown Commercial Service and IBM have negotiated a new Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to make it easier and more affordable for public sector organisations to use IBM cloud services.
Virtual interviews: top tips for success28/07/2020 12:20:00
Emilia Carden from our workforce category team shares some top tips to help you successfully carry out virtual interviews.
Meeting the demand for mobile testing to fight coronavirus22/07/2020 16:33:00
CCS framework secured 20 specially adapted mobile coronavirus testing vehicles, within a 2 week timescale.
Health and education customers achieve average savings of 72% on mobile voice and data services20/07/2020 17:11:00
Our latest aggregation for mobile voice and data services (NFC119) helped 5 customers achieve average savings of 72%, which is the equivalent of £1.1million for those who took part.