Crown Commercial Service
Changes to our frameworks in August
A summary of the frameworks that have been awarded, extended or expired in August. Plus, what frameworks are due to expire in the next 3 months.
Welcome to our monthly framework update to help you with your procurement planning. We will publish it online each month and also share it in our newsletters and on our social media channels.
The update provides a brief summary of what has been awarded, extended or expired during the previous month. It also outlines what is due to expire in the next 3 months.
Frameworks awarded in August
- No frameworks were awarded in August
Frameworks extended in August
- Costs Lawyer Services (RM6137) has been extended until 5 August 2023
- Employee Benefits (RM6133) has been extended until 29 August 2023
- Managed Learning Service (RM3822) has been extended until 3 November 2021
Please note: the expiry dates on the framework pages will be updated shortly
Frameworks that expired in August
- No frameworks expired in August
Frameworks due to expire in the next 3 months
- Office Supplies for the Wider Public Sector (RM3703) will expire on 4 September 2020
- Professional Economist Integrated Degree Apprenticeship (RM6107) will expire on 10 September 2020
- Apprenticeships Training and Related Services (RM3823) will expire on 11 September 2020: it has been replaced by Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace DPS (RM6102)
- Journal Subscriptions (RM3797) will expire on 5 October 2020
- Utility Management Software, Metering and Ancillary Services (RM3800) will expire on 9 October 2020
- Standby and Emergency Generators DPS (RM6063) will expire on 31 October 2020
If you need further details about any of these frameworks please get in touch.
If you don’t currently receive our monthly customer newsletter why not also subscribe to receive these updates and more directly to your inbox? Just fill in this short form.
Latest News from
Crown Commercial Service
Northumberland County Council saves £3.8 million on new fibre network29/10/2020 15:10:00
Northumberland County Council saved 30% on its rural fibre broadband network by working closely with our industry experts.
Tougher measures to tackle modern slavery in the supply chain29/10/2020 12:20:00
Following consultation on transparency in the supply chain, the government has announced tough new measures for the public sector.
4.5 million chances to benefit – make your purchasing pay dividends this winter28/10/2020 12:20:00
Jan Culshaw, Category Manager – Payment Solutions, explains how greater use of procurement cards can save the health sector time and money this winter.
NHSX pick Non Clinical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff framework to help them find a digital recruitment partner27/10/2020 12:20:00
In this case study we explain how a new department with no experience of recruiting contractors used the Non Clinical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff framework to help them fulfil their vision.
Unique cleanroom laundry solutions for the health sector23/10/2020 14:10:00
Our Linen and Laundry framework launched earlier this year and includes a ‘lot’ dedicated to cleanroom laundry solutions.
Building for the future: 5 good reasons why we should be thinking “modular first”21/10/2020 15:38:00
Our procurement experts share the advantages for both purchaser and end user of modular buildings and the benefits of Modern Methods of Construction (MMC).
Prepare to deliver – how to keep your fleet on the road this winter20/10/2020 16:33:00
It’s more crucial than ever that the public sector fleet stays on the road this winter. Here's how to keep your fleet keep moving, whatever the weather.
Invisible Disabilities Week – my experience of hearing loss20/10/2020 12:20:00
Andrea Boyland, a CCS Central Government Account Manager, writes about her experiences of hearing loss as part of Invisible Disabilities Week.