Feasibility funding for autonomous vehicle cyber security
Up to £2 million available for UK businesses to define a cyber-physical connected and autonomous vehicle test facility.
The Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV) is partnering with Zenzic (formally Meridian Mobility) and Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation.
Together we will invest up to £2 million in a maximum of 5 projects to support the development of a connected and autonomous vehicle cyber-security testing facility.
Your feasibility proposal must fulfil 3 requirements:
- find ways to measure cyber-physical resilience and maintain cyber security for vehicles, roadside infrastructure, supporting services and so on
- provide input specifications for one or more new cyber test facilities
- explore opportunities to develop new cyber related services
To lead a project or work alone your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business, of any size
- carry out its project work in the UK
- claim grant funding
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
- you can receive grant funding of up to £400,000 for your total eligible project costs
- any academic institutions or public sector organisations in your consortium can share up to 50% of the total eligible project costs
- the competition opens for applications on 12 August 2019
- the closing date is midday on 25 September 2019
Latest News from
UKRI launches consultation on open access policy14/02/2020 14:05:00
UKRI has today launched a consultation on open access policy for any group, organisation or individual with an interest in research and innovation to respond.
New appointments to Innovate UK’s council06/02/2020 12:25:00
UK Research and Innovation has appointed two new members to Innovate UK’s council.
BuffaloGrid: connecting the next 1 billion to the internet03/02/2020 14:33:00
Smart energy business supported by Innovate UK aims to power a smartphone revolution that will help drive wealth and wellbeing in the developing world.
Swanbarton: empowering communities in the developing world03/02/2020 12:20:00
A business supported by the Energy Catalyst programme is helping to put the power to supply electricity into the hands of developing communities.
OakTec: helping to power remote populations03/02/2020 10:47:00
Engineering specialist looks at ways to provide clean and sustainable energy to isolated areas of the developing world with unique engine.
Improving farm productivity in UK and Canada: apply for funding22/01/2020 13:20:00
Businesses can apply for a share of £2 million to work with Canadian partners on new technologies that could improve farm productivity and reduce pollution.
Developing sustainable plastic packaging: apply for funding20/01/2020 10:25:00
Businesses can apply for a share of up to £37 million to support projects that look at ways to radically reduce waste from plastic packaging.
First of a Kind 2020 launches to find this century’s Brunel13/01/2020 13:12:00
Department for Transport and Innovate UK launch competition to drive innovation on the railways.