Feasibility funding for autonomous vehicle cyber security
Up to £2 million available for UK businesses to define a cyber-physical connected and autonomous vehicle test facility.
The Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV) is partnering with Zenzic (formally Meridian Mobility) and Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation.
Together we will invest up to £2 million in a maximum of 5 projects to support the development of a connected and autonomous vehicle cyber-security testing facility.
Your feasibility proposal must fulfil 3 requirements:
- find ways to measure cyber-physical resilience and maintain cyber security for vehicles, roadside infrastructure, supporting services and so on
- provide input specifications for one or more new cyber test facilities
- explore opportunities to develop new cyber related services
To lead a project or work alone your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business, of any size
- carry out its project work in the UK
- claim grant funding
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
- you can receive grant funding of up to £400,000 for your total eligible project costs
- any academic institutions or public sector organisations in your consortium can share up to 50% of the total eligible project costs
- the competition opens for applications on 12 August 2019
- the closing date is midday on 25 September 2019
Latest News from
Advancing aerospace designs: funding for projects23/08/2019 09:10:00
Innovative projects delivering smart, energy-efficient technologies that could bolster the UK aerospace industry are invited to a regular call for ideas.
Developing low carbon automotive capability: apply for funding20/08/2019 09:10:00
UK businesses can apply for a share of up to £20 million for UK-developed late stage R&D in advanced low carbon propulsion capability in the automotive sector.
Commercialising quantum technologies: opportunity to invest15/08/2019 16:20:00
Innovate UK as part of the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF) has up to £12 million to invest in innovative projects exploiting new quantum technologies and is seeking private investment partners to join it.
New technologies for manufacturing drugs: apply for funding14/08/2019 12:25:00
Businesses can apply for a share of £3.7 million to develop processes that improve manufacturing of advanced drug therapies.
Transforming UK construction: apply for funding07/08/2019 16:20:00
Businesses are invited to bid in 2 competitions worth up to £36 million, funding collaborative R&D and demonstrator projects.
SBRI development contracts: apply for funding06/08/2019 10:15:00
Wide range of innovative business project funding opportunities from different UK government departments
Equity investors invited to partner in healthy ageing funding05/08/2019 15:20:00
Investors can take part in an investment accelerator to co-fund innovation in healthy ageing products, services and business models.
Northern Ireland SBRI competitions: apply for funding02/08/2019 16:10:00
There are opportunities for businesses to get development contracts for innovation across different sectors in Northern Ireland.