Happy New Year!
NEPO would like to wish all of our members, suppliers and stakeholders a Happy New Year! We’re looking forward to an exciting year of delivering ambitious projects that demonstrate our commitment to achieving benefits through collaborative procurement.
- The 2019/20 NEPO Business Club programme of free events will help more suppliers to do business with the public sector.
- The NEPO Portal will continue to provide suppliers with a platform to identify and compete for public sector tendering opportunities.
- We will expand our portfolio of procurement solutions including NEPRO³, the next iteration of our popular solution for specialist professional services.
- The Systems Integration Project will drive innovation and facilitate strategic approaches.
- We’ll share the learning from our pilot projects using the National TOMs to measure Social Value within procurements, and will develop resources to help suppliers upskill in this emerging area.
Latest News from
NEPO win National Social Value Award30/01/2020 16:15:00
NEPO and Bloom Procurement Services have been crowned winners of the Project Award for Embedding Social Value in Procurement at the National Social Value Awards 2020.
Supplier Events (Northumberland County Council): Building & Associated Trades27/01/2020 14:15:00
Northumberland County Council are holding supplier days at three locations to launch a new contract opportunity for their Building & Associated Trades requirements.
Navigating the NEPO Portal: Newcastle20/01/2020 16:15:00
NEPO is holding free one to one Navigating the Portal Sessions for suppliers in Newcastle on 4th February.
NEPO pledges support for The People's Kitchen16/01/2020 16:15:00
NEPO has nominated The People's Kitchen as its chosen charity for 2020.
NEPO Business Club programme launched14/01/2020 16:15:00
NEPO has launched its NEPO Business Club programme for January to March 2020.
Navigating the NEPO Portal: Durham06/01/2020 14:15:00
NEPO is holding free one to one Navigating the Portal Sessions for suppliers in Durham on 8th January.
Supplier Engagement Event: Redcar & Cleveland Extra Care Contract03/01/2020 11:15:00
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council would like to invite suppliers to an engagement event to consult on their forthcoming tender opportunity for Extra Care Schemes.
Supplier Engagement Event: Redcar & Cleveland Extra Care Contract20/12/2019 09:15:00
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council would like to invite suppliers to an Engagement Event to consult on their forthcoming tender opportunity for Extra Care Schemes.