Happy New Year!
NEPO would like to wish all of our members, suppliers and stakeholders a Happy New Year! We’re looking forward to an exciting year of delivering ambitious projects that demonstrate our commitment to achieving benefits through collaborative procurement.
- The 2019/20 NEPO Business Club programme of free events will help more suppliers to do business with the public sector.
- The NEPO Portal will continue to provide suppliers with a platform to identify and compete for public sector tendering opportunities.
- We will expand our portfolio of procurement solutions including NEPRO³, the next iteration of our popular solution for specialist professional services.
- The Systems Integration Project will drive innovation and facilitate strategic approaches.
- We’ll share the learning from our pilot projects using the National TOMs to measure Social Value within procurements, and will develop resources to help suppliers upskill in this emerging area.
Latest News from
Suppliers can update their tendering skills with NEPO Business Club17/01/2019 11:25:00
The NEPO Business Club offers a programme of free events for suppliers interested in improving their public sector tendering skills.
NEPO's 2018 Highlights20/12/2018 15:33:00
2018 has been another impressive year for NEPO and we would like to share some of the highlights with you.
NEPRO Case Study: Bath NES and School Catering Services13/12/2018 14:15:00
An early adopter of NEPRO, Bath and North East Somerset Council has used the nationally available solution for the procurement of more than 480 projects across 18 categories of spend.
Stockton Borough Council wins National Social Value Award29/11/2018 12:15:00
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council have received a National Social Value Award at the recent National Social Value Conference held 20/21 November 2018.
NEPO contractors scoop CECA awards20/11/2018 16:48:00
NEPO attended the Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA) North East Annual Dinner and Awards ceremony, held 9 November 2018.
NEPO’s solution for Furniture included in ‘Deals for Schools’20/11/2018 11:15:00
NEPO’s nationally available solution for Furniture has been included in the Department for Education’s (DfE) list of recommended deals.
NEPRO included in ‘Deals for Schools’15/11/2018 09:15:00
NEPRO, the neutral vendor solution for specialist professional services, has been included in the Department for Education’s (DfE) list of recommended deals.
CIPS event: Game Theory (13 Nov. Newcastle)09/11/2018 14:25:00
The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) are holding a free event on Game Theory and how it can apply to your commercial activities.