Health and Social Care Council: Vote for Your Favourite Candidates
Read the biographies and statements of the candidates and vote now!
Vote for Your Favorite Candidates
techUK’s Health & Social Care Council is a representative group of members elected to help inform techUK’s health and social care programme.
We currently have seven vacancies for members to join the Council. Please see list of companies that have expressed an interest to join the Council.
You now have the opportunity to vote for seven of your preferred companies. Please read through the biographies and full statements below from each of the candidates before casting your vote.
It is one vote per company and you can place your vote here. Where we have more than one individual voting from a member company we will notify you.
Good luck to everyone!
Voting will close on Friday, 17 November, 17:00.
- Martin Taylor, Global CMO, Redwood Technology
- David Hancock, Client Engagement Director, InterSystems
- Robin Wells, Director, Person Centred Software
- Kathy Farndon, Partner, The IT Health Partnership
- Robert Tysall-Blay, Chief Executive, JAC
- Adrian Flowerday, Managing Director, Docobo
- Eoin Perera, Public Sector Sales Manager, CDW
- Simon Holt, Head of Healthcare, Informatica
- Ali Rogan, External Affairs Advisor, Tunstall Healthcare
- Lee Hannis, Director of Business Development, OCF Data
- Peter Oliver, Healthcare Director, Leidos
- Dominic Eagland, Head of Public Sector, Shaping Cloud
- Alex Cable, Community Director, UKCloud
- Mike Smith, CTO, EMEA, MedeAnalytics
- Mark Thomas, Senior Manager, Public Services, VMware
- Matt Cox, Director, Kainos
- Julian Ranger, Founder and Executive Chairman, Digi.me
Latest News from
The Connected Home: A View of the UK Market and Future Trends16/11/2017 11:25:00
techUK report identifies trends in that understanding and uptake of connected home technologies and services.
Government Commits To Doubling Exceptional Talent Visas15/11/2017 17:11:00
Tech industry welcomes announcement but suggests more needs to be done to ensure businesses are able to react quickly to their customers' needs and attract the best.
Health & Social Care Newsletter | Your Vote Counts: Health & Social Care Council13/11/2017 15:25:00
techUK's Health and Social Care Programme update for the month of November.
techUK Recommendations For Tech Led Decarbonisation10/11/2017 15:15:15
This new report looks in detail on policy recommendations for getting tech delivered emissions reduction.
techUK Urges Government To Give R&D Certainty09/11/2017 13:05:00
techUK’s Head of Public Affairs, Tom Morrison-Bell, told the influential Science & Technology Committee in the Commons that the Government should use the forthcoming Budget to set out a roadmap for meeting its target to spend 2.4% of GDP on R&D.