UK online centres
It's ALL DIGITAL Week - get involved!
This week, 25 - 31 March will see community organisations and national partners from across Europe come together to celebrate ALL DIGITAL Week - and you can get involved
Much like our own Get Online Week, ALL DIGITAL Week is an annual digital empowerment campaign that sees events held at community centres, libraries, schools and not-for-profits across Europe.
Good Things Foundation is getting behind the campaign and we’d love to see the Online Centres Network representing themselves as a world leader in supporting people with digital.
Here are just a few ways your centre could get involved:
- Add any digital skills activity you’re holding next week to the map of events - even if it’s just your regular class.
- Browse through the list of resources for inspiration - they’re collecting teaching resources from across Europe, so who knows what you might learn from those delivering digital skills in other countries.
- You can also write public blog posts on the community website Receive a personalised certificate for organising the event - all confirmed event holders will receive a certificate to say thank you for taking part.
- Get social! Tweet or post updates from your digital skills classes this week using the #ALLDIGITALWeek hashtag.
- Most importantly - enjoy being part of the pan-European all digital week!
We're really looking forward to seeing how you get behind ALL DIGITAL Week - don't forget to tag us on Twitter - @Online_Centres.
Latest News from
UK online centres
Digital Evolution: Healthier.Happier.Better Off14/08/2019 09:10:00
Digital Evolution: Healthier. Happier. Better Off. takes place on Thursday 28 November at the BT Centre in London. The event will bring together a range of organisations from communities across the UK - including members of the Online Centres Network, other organisations delivering digital inclusion activity, national partners, funders and stakeholders - and more.
New funding opportunity: Accenture 19/20 Future-Friendly Skills for Work13/08/2019 14:05:00
Do you support people with digital skills relating to work and employment? In partnership with Accenture and our Online Centres Network, we want to engage and support 1,400 people to re-skill as digital technology continues to change our jobs and workplaces.
Get Online Week event holder registration is now open26/07/2019 13:37:00
There are still 11.9 million people without all the essential digital skills needed to make the most of the internet and 4.1 million people who are offline. With your help, Get Online Week 2019 can help these people find the support they need to improve their digital skills.
Funding to help Everyone Thrive Online15/07/2019 08:15:00
Good Things Foundation is delighted to invite Online Centres from across the UK to apply for funding to deliver the Everyone Thrives Online project in partnership with Google.org
Searching for the stars of Get Online Week 201931/05/2019 11:25:00
As many of you will know, Get Online Week is coming back! Taking place 14-20 of October, the 2019 campaign will encourage people to get more out of life online!
New digital inclusion funding round open now22/02/2019 16:05:00
We’re pleased to announce that Future Digital Inclusion funding is now open for 2019-20 and we’re looking for more members of the Online Centres Network to join the programme.
Course updates on Learn My Way29/01/2019 11:05:00
Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been hinting that some new courses are on their way in time for Safer Internet Day.