UK online centres
It's ALL DIGITAL Week - get involved!
This week, 25 - 31 March will see community organisations and national partners from across Europe come together to celebrate ALL DIGITAL Week - and you can get involved
Much like our own Get Online Week, ALL DIGITAL Week is an annual digital empowerment campaign that sees events held at community centres, libraries, schools and not-for-profits across Europe.
Good Things Foundation is getting behind the campaign and we’d love to see the Online Centres Network representing themselves as a world leader in supporting people with digital.
Here are just a few ways your centre could get involved:
- Add any digital skills activity you’re holding next week to the map of events - even if it’s just your regular class.
- Browse through the list of resources for inspiration - they’re collecting teaching resources from across Europe, so who knows what you might learn from those delivering digital skills in other countries.
- You can also write public blog posts on the community website Receive a personalised certificate for organising the event - all confirmed event holders will receive a certificate to say thank you for taking part.
- Get social! Tweet or post updates from your digital skills classes this week using the #ALLDIGITALWeek hashtag.
- Most importantly - enjoy being part of the pan-European all digital week!
We're really looking forward to seeing how you get behind ALL DIGITAL Week - don't forget to tag us on Twitter - @Online_Centres.
Latest News from
UK online centres
New digital inclusion funding round open now22/02/2019 16:05:00
We’re pleased to announce that Future Digital Inclusion funding is now open for 2019-20 and we’re looking for more members of the Online Centres Network to join the programme.
Course updates on Learn My Way29/01/2019 11:05:00
Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been hinting that some new courses are on their way in time for Safer Internet Day.
Chrysalis Centre: At the heart of a community15/01/2019 10:15:00
Blog posted by: Nadeem Shan, 14 January 2019
Universal Credit – the opportunities a compassionate approach can provide14/01/2019 15:41:00
Blog posted by: Roz Davies, 11 Jan 2019.
Welsh Learn My Way Event in Cardiff12/12/2018 09:25:00
Online Centres Network will be hosting a free event in Cardiff on Wednesday 23 January. The event will take place between 10am-3pm at the Riverside Warehouse Hall, and we're hoping to meet as many Online Centres and community organisations based in Wales as possible.
It's Talk Money Week!13/11/2018 11:25:00
This week - 12-18 November 2018 – is Talk Money Week, the annual celebration of the work thousands of organisations are doing to improve money management across the UK - organisations like yours, our Online Centres.
The Q2 Membership Survey available now23/10/2018 15:25:00
The Quarter 2 Membership Survey is now available for you to complete, covering the period between the beginning of July and the end of September 2018.
Play the Get Online Week game15/10/2018 11:25:00
We are very excited to launch a brand new online game for this year’s campaign – Digital Dash.