UK online centres
Making Europe ALL DIGITAL
Next week - March 19-24 - will see community organisations and national partners from across Europe come together to celebrate ALL DIGITAL Week - and you can get involved.
Much like our own Get Online Week, ALL DIGITAL Week is an annual digital empowerment campaign that sees events held at community centres, libraries, schools and not-for-profits across Europe.
Good Things Foundation is the UK partner for the campaign and we’d love to see the Online Centres Network representing themselves as a world-leader in supporting people with digital.
Here are just a few ways your centre could get involved:
- Add any digital skills activity you’re holding next week to the map of events - even if it’s just your regular class.
- Browse through the list of resources for inspiration - they’re collecting teaching resources from partners across Europe (more activities and resources are still to be added), so who knows what you might learn from those delivering digital skills in other countries.
- Tell ALL DIGITAL how many people you helped during the week - they don’t want any personal data, they just want to know how many people are being helped across Europe during ALL DIGITAL Week.
- Tell them about this event - pop back to the map of events and add the final number of participants, the overall description and any photos from the event.
You can also write public blog posts on the community website unite-it.eu.
- Receive a personalized certificate for organising the event - all confirmed event holders will receive a certificate to say thank you for taking part.
- Win a trip to the ALL DIGITAL Summit in Brussels in October! - all confirmed events automatically enter a contest for the best events and three winners will be invited to attend the ALL DIGITAL Summit in October 2018 in Brussels.
- IMPORTANT: Enjoy being part of the pan-European ALL DIGITAL Week!
If you'd like more information about ALL DIGITAL Week, what's going on and how you can participate, visit the website today.
Latest News from
UK online centres
Power Up 2.0 fund - everything you need to know18/10/2021 09:25:00
Building on the success of the first Power Up initiative, Good Things Foundation is delighted to be continuing its partnership with J.P. Morgan.
Connect Up - creating a community of practice for organisations that support older people22/09/2021 10:20:00
It won’t be news to our network members that older people are often the worst hit by digital exclusion, but here are some stats to put the issue into context
Free event for organisations across Wales - how we can help you support local people to improve their digital skills?27/04/2021 11:05:00
Over the past year the need for people to have the skills, devices and connectivity to be online has become increasingly important.
Funding open for devices and data for people with learning disabilities11/02/2021 12:15:00
Applications are now open for Digital Lifeline funding, for one week.
New accreditation for digital skills qualifications - could you deliver?29/09/2020 17:17:17
As Ofqual approves accreditation for new Essential Digital Skills Qualifications, we’re asking the Online Centres Network about delivering accredited courses in their communities and what it could mean for their organisation – and their learners.
Technical, Social Media and Virtual Volunteers scheme to be relaunched!18/09/2020 13:15:00
Lockdown was a challenging time for us all, we all pulled together and supported each other, including our funding partners who wanted to work with us to support the network.
New Slack workspace for community partners17/09/2020 12:33:00
Online Centres Network recently shared in our network newsletters that we’ve created a Good Things Foundation Community Partners Slack workspace for our community partners, to help you share useful information with each other.
Census Support Service08/09/2020 13:15:00
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for partners to apply for funding to support the delivery of the 2021 Census.