Market Consultation: NEPO408 Lifts, Escalators and related Equipment, Maintenance, Refurbishment & Repair (26 Feb)
NEPO has invited suppliers to participate in market consultation activity, to help shape a new procurement solution for the UK public sector’s maintenance, repair and refurbishment of lifts, escalators and related equipment.
The solution will cover the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of lifts and escalators across a variety of public sector settings throughout the UK. The types of building in which services may be carried out include but is not limited to;
- Education including Primary, Secondary and Further Education
- Leisure Recreation and Culture
- Health, Fire, Ambulance & Police
- Social and Nursery Care
- Transport Depots
- Offices & other industrial & commercial buildings
The market consultation activity includes:
- Market engagement session will be held on Friday 26 February. The session will be delivered virtually and provide an opportunity to discuss NEPO’s proposed approach and offer further feedback. An opportunity for individual follow up sessions will be available on the 1 & 2 March. Suppliers wishing to register attendance must do so by emailing Fiona Jamieson (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 12pm on Thursday 25 February 2021.
- A soft market testing questionnaire will also be issued by NEPO following the above-mentioned market engagement sessions. The questionnaire will allow a further opportunity for those suppliers unable to attend. NEPO intends to publish the soft marketing questionnaire via the NEPO Portal. Suppliers wishing to access the questionnaire must first register on the NEPO Portal (registration is free of charge).
NEPO plans to issue tender documentation in April 2021. The solution will commence from 31st August 2021.
Latest News from
NEPRO³: Preparing for PFI contract expiry15/04/2021 13:15:00
As Private Finance Initiative (PFI) contracts begin to expire, public sector organisations across the UK face the challenge of managing the return of a wide range of assets, such as roads, schools, and hospitals.
Market Consultation: NEPO529 Events Management & Infrastructure12/04/2021 14:15:00
NEPO is inviting suppliers to participate in market consultation activity, to help shape a new procurement solution for the UK public sector's event management requirements.
Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme: Open for applications09/04/2021 13:15:00
Phase 2 of the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS) is open for applications from public sector organisations wishing to achieve a low carbon heating future.
NEPO pipeline of opportunities (Apr - Sept)01/04/2021 11:15:00
NEPO has summarised the procurement activity planned for the period April to September 2021.
Esh Construction launch programme to train 400 North East jobseekers25/03/2021 16:15:00
Esh Construction has launched a programme of free employability and skills training to help North East jobseekers gain entry into the construction industry.
NEPO exhibiting at Managing the School Estate Summit 202123/03/2021 15:43:00
NEPO is proud to be supporting the Managing the School Estate Summit 2021, taking place Wednesday 24 March 2021.
Support for local authorities buying electric refuse collection vehicles12/03/2021 16:15:00
Since 2017, NEPO and TPPL have worked in partnership to meet the fleet requirements of the UK public sector.
Changes to procurement rules must deliver for the North East12/03/2021 15:43:00
On Wednesday 10 March, NEPO submitted the North East response to the Government’s Transforming Public Procurement Green Paper consultation.