Merry Christmas from NEPO
The NEPO team wish you all the best over the festive break.
2019 has been a fantastic year for NEPO, we’ve welcomed new team members and delivered results for our stakeholders. Highlights include:
- Worked with over 300 contracted suppliers to deliver a work programme of 69 procurement solutions for use by public sector colleagues.
- Launched new procurement solutions designed to deliver benefits to the public sector including: NEPRO³, External Training Provision, Gas and Legal Services.
- Helped upskill hundreds of organisations interested in doing business with the public sector through NEPO Business Club.
- Worked with North East local authorities to embed social value in our procurement activity, securing £93m of social value commitments in 2019.
- Welcomed 116 Associate Members to a growing community of public sector organisations using NEPO’s procurement solutions.
We look forward to sharing future successes in 2020, until then Merry Christmas!
Our office hours: NEPO will close at 13.30 on 24 December, reopening at 8.30 Thursday 2 January 2020.
Latest News from
Provider Opportunity (DPS): NEPO608 Safeguarding Adults Reviews, Domestic Homicide Reviews and Local Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews13/08/2020 11:15:00
NEPO608 Safeguarding Adults Reviews, Domestic Homicide Reviews and Local Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews is used by the twelve North East local authorities to fulfil statutory responsibilities under the Care Act 2014 and Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Act 2004.
Tender Opportunity: NEPO605 Children's Complaints, Advocacy and Representations12/08/2020 14:15:00
The solution can be accessed by UK local authorities and was awarded as a flexible procurement agreement, which means that twice per year providers have the opportunity to tender to join the solution.
Tender Opportunity: NEPO305 Energy Performance of Buildings Inspections07/08/2020 11:15:00
NEPO has issued an Invitation to Tender (ITT) for a new solution covering the provision of energy performance of buildings inspections.
NEPO wins National GO Award for Supplier Relationship Management21/07/2020 11:15:00
NEPO has won the 2020 National GO Award for Supplier Relationship Management.
NEPO pipeline of opportunities 202016/07/2020 14:15:00
NEPO has summarised the procurement activity that will be undertaken on behalf of North East local authorities during the period July to December 2020.
Portakabin joins public sector solution for modular buildings13/07/2020 16:15:00
Portakabin have been appointed to NEPO and TPPL’s solution for Building Materials, and are able to assist with public sector requirements to expand physical capacity in support of social distancing guidance.
NEPRO: School rebuilding programme 2020/2108/07/2020 16:15:00
On 29 June 2020, the Prime Minister announced over £1 billion funding to support the first 50 projects of a transformative ten-year rebuilding programme, starting in 2020/21.
NEPO launches LinkedIn Group for Social Value08/07/2020 09:15:00
NEPO has launched a North East Social Value group to build a community of stakeholders interested in social value and public sector procurement in the North East.