Merry Christmas from NEPO
The NEPO team wish you all the best over the festive break.
2019 has been a fantastic year for NEPO, we’ve welcomed new team members and delivered results for our stakeholders. Highlights include:
- Worked with over 300 contracted suppliers to deliver a work programme of 69 procurement solutions for use by public sector colleagues.
- Launched new procurement solutions designed to deliver benefits to the public sector including: NEPRO³, External Training Provision, Gas and Legal Services.
- Helped upskill hundreds of organisations interested in doing business with the public sector through NEPO Business Club.
- Worked with North East local authorities to embed social value in our procurement activity, securing £93m of social value commitments in 2019.
- Welcomed 116 Associate Members to a growing community of public sector organisations using NEPO’s procurement solutions.
We look forward to sharing future successes in 2020, until then Merry Christmas!
Our office hours: NEPO will close at 13.30 on 24 December, reopening at 8.30 Thursday 2 January 2020.
Latest News from
Navigating the NEPO Portal: Newcastle20/01/2020 16:15:00
NEPO is holding free one to one Navigating the Portal Sessions for suppliers in Newcastle on 4th February.
NEPO pledges support for The People's Kitchen16/01/2020 16:15:00
NEPO has nominated The People's Kitchen as its chosen charity for 2020.
NEPO Business Club programme launched14/01/2020 16:15:00
NEPO has launched its NEPO Business Club programme for January to March 2020.
Navigating the NEPO Portal: Durham06/01/2020 14:15:00
NEPO is holding free one to one Navigating the Portal Sessions for suppliers in Durham on 8th January.
Supplier Engagement Event: Redcar & Cleveland Extra Care Contract03/01/2020 11:15:00
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council would like to invite suppliers to an engagement event to consult on their forthcoming tender opportunity for Extra Care Schemes.
Supplier Engagement Event: Redcar & Cleveland Extra Care Contract20/12/2019 09:15:00
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council would like to invite suppliers to an Engagement Event to consult on their forthcoming tender opportunity for Extra Care Schemes.
Could you be FSB's North East Small Business of the Year?18/12/2019 14:15:00
The FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards 2020 are now open for entries. The awards recognise and celebrate the huge contribution that smaller businesses and the self-employed make to the North East.
NEPO launch procurement process for national building materials solution06/12/2019 10:15:00
NEPO is working in partnership with The Procurement Partnership Ltd (TPPL) to develop a building materials solution for use by the UK public sector.
Market Engagement: Redcar & Cleveland Vulnerable Persons Service05/12/2019 15:25:00
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council are holding engagement sessions to meet with providers who can co-develop and deliver a ‘Vulnerable Persons Service’ to include Substance Misuse, Domestic Violence and Homeless Services.