NEPO Business Club programme launched (May to August)
We have launched our NEPO Business Club programme for May to August 2021.
The online programme offers free training for suppliers interested in doing business with the public sector. A range of subjects are covered including:
- ‘Words’ and the Bid Writer: A bitesize workshop that covers the key tools of maximising word count and content, as well as focusing on the answers that matter to sucess.
- Being the right business for public sector tendering: A 'must do' session for all businesses currently bidding or now considering the public sector as a new market. The session will provide attendees with an understanding of the right approach, and a step-by-step walkthrough on how you can prepare for success.
- Finding business opportunities: This fast-paced session will provide attendees with a clear understanding of the public sector market and how it works, and a whistle-stop tour of where you can access opportunities online.
- Follow the money – finding lower value opportunities: Regardless of your organisation's size and sector, with the right preparation and approach you can track public sector spend and find your share of the market. This workshop will offer tips amd best practice on finding the right approach, such as targeting lower value work or subcontracting and working with others.
- Successful Tendering: This session will benefit organisations of all sizes that are starting to look at the public sector as a market, as well as more experienced organisations interesting in taking a fresh look at their strategy for competing for public sector work.
- Social value and the importance of 'local' in tendering: This introductory session will provide an overview of social value and practical hints and tips on how to develop social value in your business.
- Social value in practice – how 'local' is changing procurement: Provides an opportunity to discuss the impact that COVID-19 may have on future social value development.
- How to approach the LGA National TOMs for suppliers: Garry Stone from B2B North Ltd will outline approaches to the LGA National TOMs model that will enable businesses to undersand how to present their social value offer.
- Social Value Procurement Surgery: NEPO Procurement Surgeries provide organisations with the opportunity to meet with an independent tendering professional for an hour of one-to-one free support.
- Bid Writing Masterclass: We have taken our popular full-day intensive masterclass and broken it down into three online sessions. These sessions focus on what you write and how to write to gain the most impact within tight word counts and It will help you use the right models and processes to build compelling bids whatever the bidding process or structure.
View the event programme for more information and to book your free place.
Please note: NEPO events are very popular, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Latest News from
Sunderland launch the North East’s first electric refuse collection vehicle18/10/2021 11:15:00
NEPO have supported Sunderland City Council in buying the North East region’s first electric Refuse Collection Vehicle (eRCV).
DfE Schools Commercial Autumn Expo: NEPRO³ webinar12/10/2021 14:15:00
NEPO and Bloom are working in partnership with DfE to deliver a free webinar on how NEPRO³ can support schools with their requirements.
NEPO launches new Furniture solution24/09/2021 14:15:00
NEPO has launched a new solution for the UK public sector’s furniture requirements.
Tender opportunity: NEPO504 Election and Electoral Registration Print10/09/2021 16:15:00
NEPO has issued an Invitation to Tender (ITT) for a new solution covering the provision of election and electoral print services.
£31m Sunderland smart bridge procured via NEPO211 Civil Engineering08/09/2021 09:15:00
Sunderland City Council has used NEPO211 Civil Engineering & Infrastructure to appoint VolkerStevin to deliver a £31m pedestrian and cyclist crossing.
Annual Report 2020/21: Celebrating our success19/08/2021 16:15:00
NEPO recently held its AGM, a great opportunity to look back and reflect on the last year.
Selection Questionnaire: NEPO221 Demolition and Asbestos Removal Works22/06/2021 11:15:00
Gateshead Council, working on behalf of NEPO, has issued an online Selection Questionnaire as the first stage of a two-stage process for a new solution covering the provision of demolition and asbestos removal works.
Major £12.5m education project awarded using NEPO207 Building Construction Works10/06/2021 16:15:00
Sunderland City Council has awarded Kier a £12.5million contract to create a new special education needs (SEN) school for disabled children.