NEPO launch NEPO219 Building Materials DPS
Delivered in partnership with TPPL, NEPO219 Building Materials is available for use by public sector organisations across the UK.
The solution has been awarded as a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) and comprises the following categories:
- Category 1: Managed store/one stop shop/dedicated store
- Category 2: General materials
- Category 3: Plumbing, heating and gas spares
- Category 4: Electrical
- Category 5: Commercial plumbing, heating and laundry spares
- Category 6: Modular build
Laura Kyle, Construction Category Specialist at NEPO yesterday said:
“We are delighted to have extended our well-established strategic partnership with TPPL to include building materials. The solution offers the UK public sector choice, value and expert support when procuring a range of materials for their construction projects.”
NEPO219 Building Materials offers UK public sector organisations the following benefits:
- A compliant solution procured using market intelligence and sector expertise.
- Access to wide variety of suppliers across the six categories, with the ability to add new suppliers/market entrants at any point throughout the life of the DPS.
- Increased competition may deliver more competitive pricing.
- The DPS will allow for full market testing without the need to conduct a full OJEU tender process.
- TPPL can provide support to NEPO’s members when running further competitions.
Click here to find out more and request information.
Latest News from
COVID-19: Cabinet Office request support from businesses03/04/2020 11:15:00
The Cabinet Office has issued a request for businesses to provide support in response to COVID-19.
COVID-19: Procurement Policy Notes25/03/2020 11:15:00
The Cabinet Office has issued two Procurement Policy Notes (PPN) in relation to COVID-19.
NEPO, YPO and ESPO win National Insurance Award13/03/2020 15:33:00
The collaborative insurance solutions developed by NEPO, YPO and ESPO have won the Initiative of the Year Award at the National Insurance Awards 2020.
NEPO statement on coronavirus (COVID-19)13/03/2020 14:28:00
NEPO’s main priority is the health and wellbeing of employees and stakeholders, we are therefore monitoring the situation closely and working with key partners to ensure that our response is in line with government advice.
South Tyneside Council: Meet the Buyer Event - IQA Elecnor11/03/2020 14:48:00
Invest South Tyneside is offering sub-contractors the chance to engage with IQA Elecnor Group regarding the installation of fibre to over 100k premises in Newcastle and the North East.
NEPO publishes Social Value Policy 2020-202302/03/2020 16:15:00
NEPO and the twelve North East local authorities have published a new policy detailing a collaborative approach to maximising the value of every pound spent.
Tender Opportunity: Supply of Liquid Fuels25/02/2020 12:33:00
NEPO has commenced the procurement process for a new solution covering the supply of diesel, gasoil, kerosene, petrol and adblue.
Case Study: NEPO Business Club results in success for Gateshead SME24/02/2020 14:15:00
In this case study Tony Cartledge, Company Director at HT Media explains how his participation in NEPO's supplier development programme delivered positive results for his Gateshead-based SME.