NEPO launch NEPO219 Building Materials DPS
Delivered in partnership with TPPL, NEPO219 Building Materials is available for use by public sector organisations across the UK.
The solution has been awarded as a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) and comprises the following categories:
- Category 1: Managed store/one stop shop/dedicated store
- Category 2: General materials
- Category 3: Plumbing, heating and gas spares
- Category 4: Electrical
- Category 5: Commercial plumbing, heating and laundry spares
- Category 6: Modular build
Laura Kyle, Construction Category Specialist at NEPO yesterday said:
“We are delighted to have extended our well-established strategic partnership with TPPL to include building materials. The solution offers the UK public sector choice, value and expert support when procuring a range of materials for their construction projects.”
NEPO219 Building Materials offers UK public sector organisations the following benefits:
- A compliant solution procured using market intelligence and sector expertise.
- Access to wide variety of suppliers across the six categories, with the ability to add new suppliers/market entrants at any point throughout the life of the DPS.
- Increased competition may deliver more competitive pricing.
- The DPS will allow for full market testing without the need to conduct a full OJEU tender process.
- TPPL can provide support to NEPO’s members when running further competitions.
Click here to find out more and request information.
Latest News from
Portakabin joins public sector solution for modular buildings13/07/2020 16:15:00
Portakabin have been appointed to NEPO and TPPL’s solution for Building Materials, and are able to assist with public sector requirements to expand physical capacity in support of social distancing guidance.
NEPRO: School rebuilding programme 2020/2108/07/2020 16:15:00
On 29 June 2020, the Prime Minister announced over £1 billion funding to support the first 50 projects of a transformative ten-year rebuilding programme, starting in 2020/21.
NEPO launches LinkedIn Group for Social Value08/07/2020 09:15:00
NEPO has launched a North East Social Value group to build a community of stakeholders interested in social value and public sector procurement in the North East.
NEPO recognised in National GO Awards 2020 shortlist07/07/2020 14:15:00
NEPO has been shortlisted across four categories in the National GO Awards 2020.
Market Consultation: HGV & Specialist Vehicles Acquisition06/07/2020 14:15:00
NEPO has invited suppliers to participate in market consultation activity, to help shape a new procurement solution for the acquisition of HGVs and specialist vehicles.
Tender Opportunity: NEPO311 Water Retail Services02/07/2020 13:43:00
NEPO has issued a Selection Questionnaire for a new solution covering the provision of water retail services.
New solution: NEPO203 Rock Salt30/06/2020 16:15:00
NEPO has launched a solution for the supply of rock salt to help public sector organisations meet their winter maintenance services responsibilities.
Summary of COVID-19 Business Support Measures (Update)24/06/2020 14:15:00
The summary of support measures available to businesses in relation to COVID-19 has been updated to reflect new guidance.