NEPO launch NEPO219 Building Materials DPS
Delivered in partnership with TPPL, NEPO219 Building Materials is available for use by public sector organisations across the UK.
The solution has been awarded as a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) and comprises the following categories:
- Category 1: Managed store/one stop shop/dedicated store
- Category 2: General materials
- Category 3: Plumbing, heating and gas spares
- Category 4: Electrical
- Category 5: Commercial plumbing, heating and laundry spares
- Category 6: Modular build
Laura Kyle, Construction Category Specialist at NEPO yesterday said:
“We are delighted to have extended our well-established strategic partnership with TPPL to include building materials. The solution offers the UK public sector choice, value and expert support when procuring a range of materials for their construction projects.”
NEPO219 Building Materials offers UK public sector organisations the following benefits:
- A compliant solution procured using market intelligence and sector expertise.
- Access to wide variety of suppliers across the six categories, with the ability to add new suppliers/market entrants at any point throughout the life of the DPS.
- Increased competition may deliver more competitive pricing.
- The DPS will allow for full market testing without the need to conduct a full OJEU tender process.
- TPPL can provide support to NEPO’s members when running further competitions.
Click here to find out more and request information.
Latest News from
NEPO502 Office Supplies awarded to Lyreco21/01/2021 09:15:00
NEPO has appointed Lyreco to deliver its nationally-available office supplies solution.
NEPRO³ supports schools and academies with Salix funding20/01/2021 15:43:00
NEPRO³, a nationally available solution for the appointment of specialist professional services, can support organisations who have been awarded Salix funding grants by offering a fast and fully compliant route to market.
New solution: NEPO202 Managed Remarketing of Vehicles & Plant19/01/2021 11:15:00
NEPO has launched a solution to assist UK public sector organisations in selling used vehicles and plant at auction.
NEPO launches solution for energy performance inspections13/01/2021 09:15:00
NEPO has launched a nationally-available solution for UK public sector organisations to undertake energy performance inspections for buildings.
Supplier events: Transforming public procurement07/01/2021 16:15:00
Following the publication of the Green Paper: Transforming public procurement, Cabinet Office is holding a series of free workshops for suppliers to explore the contents.
Happy New Year!06/01/2021 09:15:00
NEPO would like to wish all of our members, suppliers and stakeholders a Happy New Year!
NEPO Business Club programme launched (Jan – Apr)23/12/2020 09:15:00
NEPO has launched its NEPO Business Club programme for January to April.
NEPO supports digital library provision during COVID-1916/12/2020 14:38:00
NEPO418 Library Books and eBooks provides libraries across the UK with a range of fiction and non-fiction books, eBooks, DVDs and Blu Rays.