NEPO launch NEPO219 Building Materials DPS
Delivered in partnership with TPPL, NEPO219 Building Materials is available for use by public sector organisations across the UK.
The solution has been awarded as a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) and comprises the following categories:
- Category 1: Managed store/one stop shop/dedicated store
- Category 2: General materials
- Category 3: Plumbing, heating and gas spares
- Category 4: Electrical
- Category 5: Commercial plumbing, heating and laundry spares
- Category 6: Modular build
Laura Kyle, Construction Category Specialist at NEPO yesterday said:
“We are delighted to have extended our well-established strategic partnership with TPPL to include building materials. The solution offers the UK public sector choice, value and expert support when procuring a range of materials for their construction projects.”
NEPO219 Building Materials offers UK public sector organisations the following benefits:
- A compliant solution procured using market intelligence and sector expertise.
- Access to wide variety of suppliers across the six categories, with the ability to add new suppliers/market entrants at any point throughout the life of the DPS.
- Increased competition may deliver more competitive pricing.
- The DPS will allow for full market testing without the need to conduct a full OJEU tender process.
- TPPL can provide support to NEPO’s members when running further competitions.
Click here to find out more and request information.
Latest News from
NEPRO³: Preparing for PFI contract expiry15/04/2021 13:15:00
As Private Finance Initiative (PFI) contracts begin to expire, public sector organisations across the UK face the challenge of managing the return of a wide range of assets, such as roads, schools, and hospitals.
Market Consultation: NEPO529 Events Management & Infrastructure12/04/2021 14:15:00
NEPO is inviting suppliers to participate in market consultation activity, to help shape a new procurement solution for the UK public sector's event management requirements.
Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme: Open for applications09/04/2021 13:15:00
Phase 2 of the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS) is open for applications from public sector organisations wishing to achieve a low carbon heating future.
NEPO pipeline of opportunities (Apr - Sept)01/04/2021 11:15:00
NEPO has summarised the procurement activity planned for the period April to September 2021.
Esh Construction launch programme to train 400 North East jobseekers25/03/2021 16:15:00
Esh Construction has launched a programme of free employability and skills training to help North East jobseekers gain entry into the construction industry.
NEPO exhibiting at Managing the School Estate Summit 202123/03/2021 15:43:00
NEPO is proud to be supporting the Managing the School Estate Summit 2021, taking place Wednesday 24 March 2021.
Support for local authorities buying electric refuse collection vehicles12/03/2021 16:15:00
Since 2017, NEPO and TPPL have worked in partnership to meet the fleet requirements of the UK public sector.
Changes to procurement rules must deliver for the North East12/03/2021 15:43:00
On Wednesday 10 March, NEPO submitted the North East response to the Government’s Transforming Public Procurement Green Paper consultation.