NEPO launch NEPO219 Building Materials DPS
Delivered in partnership with TPPL, NEPO219 Building Materials is available for use by public sector organisations across the UK.
The solution has been awarded as a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) and comprises the following categories:
- Category 1: Managed store/one stop shop/dedicated store
- Category 2: General materials
- Category 3: Plumbing, heating and gas spares
- Category 4: Electrical
- Category 5: Commercial plumbing, heating and laundry spares
- Category 6: Modular build
Laura Kyle, Construction Category Specialist at NEPO yesterday said:
“We are delighted to have extended our well-established strategic partnership with TPPL to include building materials. The solution offers the UK public sector choice, value and expert support when procuring a range of materials for their construction projects.”
NEPO219 Building Materials offers UK public sector organisations the following benefits:
- A compliant solution procured using market intelligence and sector expertise.
- Access to wide variety of suppliers across the six categories, with the ability to add new suppliers/market entrants at any point throughout the life of the DPS.
- Increased competition may deliver more competitive pricing.
- The DPS will allow for full market testing without the need to conduct a full OJEU tender process.
- TPPL can provide support to NEPO’s members when running further competitions.
Click here to find out more and request information.
Latest News from
Selection Questionnaire: NEPO221 Demolition and Asbestos Removal Works22/06/2021 11:15:00
Gateshead Council, working on behalf of NEPO, has issued an online Selection Questionnaire as the first stage of a two-stage process for a new solution covering the provision of demolition and asbestos removal works.
Major £12.5m education project awarded using NEPO207 Building Construction Works10/06/2021 16:15:00
Sunderland City Council has awarded Kier a £12.5million contract to create a new special education needs (SEN) school for disabled children.
NEPO Business Club Case Study: Gaining the confidence to compete21/05/2021 10:43:00
Fiona Surrey, owner of Fiona Surrey Marketing, explains how her participation in NEPO Business Club gave her the practical skills and knowledge to start bidding for work with the public sector.
Tender Opportunity: NEPO411 Furniture04/05/2021 16:15:00
NEPO has issued an Invitation to Tender (ITT) for a new solution covering the provision of the UK public sector’s furniture requirements.
NEPO Business Club programme launched (May to August)27/04/2021 11:15:00
We have launched our NEPO Business Club programme for May to August 2021.
NEPRO³: Preparing for PFI contract expiry15/04/2021 13:15:00
As Private Finance Initiative (PFI) contracts begin to expire, public sector organisations across the UK face the challenge of managing the return of a wide range of assets, such as roads, schools, and hospitals.
Market Consultation: NEPO529 Events Management & Infrastructure12/04/2021 14:15:00
NEPO is inviting suppliers to participate in market consultation activity, to help shape a new procurement solution for the UK public sector's event management requirements.
Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme: Open for applications09/04/2021 13:15:00
Phase 2 of the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS) is open for applications from public sector organisations wishing to achieve a low carbon heating future.