Crown Commercial Service
New digital filtering tools for management consultancy and legal services
Digital filtering tools are now available to help you find suitable suppliers to meet your management consultancy and legal needs.
The tools are designed to guide you to capable suppliers by filtering by specialism and region of the UK. This will enhance the flexibility and simplicity of buying through the following frameworks:
- Management Consultancy Framework (RM3745)
- for objective advice in a number of areas, which may include the identification of options with recommendations as well as implementation and delivery. The services on this framework are divided into 7 lots, each with a selection of different service lines that you can filter by: finance, audit, HR, health and community, education, infrastructure and ICT and digital.
- Management Consultancy Framework 2 (RM6008)
- runs in parallel with Management Consultancy Framework for objective advice in a number of areas, which may include identifying options, with recommendations, as well as implementation and delivery. The services on this framework are divided into 4 lots, each with a selection of different service lines that you can filter by: business, strategic, complex and transformation, and procurement, supply chain and commercial.
- Legal Services for Wider Public Sector (RM3788)
- for legal advice and services across all UK jurisdictions. Access full service and regional firms across a variety of specialisms including social housing, education, and primary care, and specialist lots for law in relation to property and construction, and rail. Although primarily for the wider public sector, lot 1 is available to central government on a limited basis.
Accessing the tools
To use either of the filtering tools please follow the links below and select ‘create a CCS account’ to register:
If you would like to use both tools you only need to create one account. You can use the same login details for both tools.
If you have any questions about using these new tools please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘management consultancy digital tool’ or ‘legal services digital tool’ in the subject line.
Latest News from
Crown Commercial Service
Digital Inclusion and Support DPS launches to help online service users06/07/2020 16:48:00
Our new Digital Inclusion and Support Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) has launched for customers.
Time for Change06/07/2020 15:38:00
Blog posted by: Poli Stuart-Lacey, Director of Communications at HM Revenue & Customs, 3 July 2020.
CCS – A helping hand towards Carbon Net Zero within Energy06/07/2020 14:48:00
Finding the right path to work towards Carbon Net Zero is becoming increasing challenging. Read our 3 step guide to start your journey.
Join our apprenticeship training marketplace06/07/2020 09:05:00
Does your university or college offer apprenticeship training? Are you looking to increase your commercial revenue streams?
£105 million to keep rough sleepers safe: how we can help you30/06/2020 14:20:00
CCS are working with MHCLG to support local authorities with their rough sleeper needs.
PPNs: helping your organisation and the UK economy26/06/2020 16:25:00
Payment Solutions Category Lead, Jan Culshaw, offers some thoughts on how to leverage the recent PPNs to benefit your organisation and the UK economy as a whole.
Crown Commercial Service and Google Cloud sign MoU to boost cloud innovation26/06/2020 12:20:00
Crown Commercial Service and Google Cloud have negotiated a new Memorandum of Understand (MoU) to make it easier and more affordable for public sector organisations to use Google Cloud’s services.
Social distancing solutions and much more from our new Furniture framework24/06/2020 16:51:00
Our new Furniture and Associated Services agreement is now live.