New solution: NEPO211 Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Works
NEPO has launched a framework agreement offering UK public sector organisations a compliant route to fulfil civil engineering and infrastructure projects.
NEPO211 Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Works commenced 3 March 2021 and comprises thirteen lots:
- Lot 1: Tees Valley – up to £750,000
- Lot 2: Northumberland, Durham, Tyne and Wear – up to £750,000
- Lot 3: Tees Valley – £750,000 to £1.5m
- Lot 4: Northumberland, Durham, Tyne and Wear – £750,000 to £1.5m
- Lot 5: North East – £1.5m to £3m
- Lot 6: North East – £3m to £5m
- Lot 7: North East– £5m to £10m
- Lot 8: North East – over £10m
- Lot 9: National – £1m to £5m
- Lot 10: National – £5m to £10m
- Lot 11: National – over £10m
- Lot 12: National – £5m to £10m (single supplier)
- Lot 13: National – over £10m (single supplier)
The solution features 26 suppliers all of whom can be accessed via direct award or further competition.
NEPO211 Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Works offers public sector buyers the following benefits:
- Quick route to market
- Public sector buyers can appoint suppliers by direct award to access flexibility and choice
- Suppliers have completed health and safety and insurance checks
Click here to find out more and request further information.
Latest News from
Tender Opportunity: NEPO411 Furniture04/05/2021 16:15:00
NEPO has issued an Invitation to Tender (ITT) for a new solution covering the provision of the UK public sector’s furniture requirements.
NEPO Business Club programme launched (May to August)27/04/2021 11:15:00
We have launched our NEPO Business Club programme for May to August 2021.
NEPRO³: Preparing for PFI contract expiry15/04/2021 13:15:00
As Private Finance Initiative (PFI) contracts begin to expire, public sector organisations across the UK face the challenge of managing the return of a wide range of assets, such as roads, schools, and hospitals.
Market Consultation: NEPO529 Events Management & Infrastructure12/04/2021 14:15:00
NEPO is inviting suppliers to participate in market consultation activity, to help shape a new procurement solution for the UK public sector's event management requirements.
Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme: Open for applications09/04/2021 13:15:00
Phase 2 of the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS) is open for applications from public sector organisations wishing to achieve a low carbon heating future.
NEPO pipeline of opportunities (Apr - Sept)01/04/2021 11:15:00
NEPO has summarised the procurement activity planned for the period April to September 2021.
Esh Construction launch programme to train 400 North East jobseekers25/03/2021 16:15:00
Esh Construction has launched a programme of free employability and skills training to help North East jobseekers gain entry into the construction industry.
NEPO exhibiting at Managing the School Estate Summit 202123/03/2021 15:43:00
NEPO is proud to be supporting the Managing the School Estate Summit 2021, taking place Wednesday 24 March 2021.