New solution: NEPO303 Meter Operator (MOP) Services
NEPO303 Meter Operator (MOP) Services commenced on 1 April 2022 and includes the supply of meters, registration of meters, maintenance of meters, and associated communications requirements. The solution covers the supply of new meters where the result of the maintenance services identifies a requirement to do so or at the end of asset life.
The new solution is delivered by sole-supplier Western Power Distribution Smart Metering.
NEPO303 Meter Operator (MOP) Services delivers the following benefits to public sector buyers:
- Quick and cost-effective way of appointing a Meter Operator
- COP 2, COP 3, COP 5 and COP 10 availability
- Coverage of meters types - standard, multi utility and export
- Fulfills the legal requirement that all sites operating in the Electricity Half Hourly Market have an appointed meter operator (MOP)
- This framework is accredited by the Meter Operator’s Code of Practice Agreement (MOCOPA) to provide services to contracting authorities
- Provision is for national usage, therefore supports Contracting Authorities with dispersed portfolios
- Access to ancillary services for Meter Operator Services for export meters, sub-metering and meters for Electric Vehicle charging stations
Click here to find out more and request further information.
Latest News from
Market Consultation: NEPO233 Retrofit and Decarbonisation Works28/07/2022 11:15:00
NEPO has invited contractors to participate in market consultation activity to help shape a new procurement solution for the provision of retrofit and decarbonisation services within the North East region.
Introducing our Annual Report22/07/2022 09:15:00
The Collaborative Procurement Performance Report 2021/22 is now available to download.
Tender opportunity: NEPO212 Support Services for the Development of the Built Environment21/07/2022 11:15:00
NEPO has issued an Invitation to Tender (ITT) for a new solution covering support services for the built environment.
Oxygen Finance publish analysis of local authority spending08/07/2022 11:15:00
Oxygen Finance, sole supplier to NEPO521 Early Payment Service, has launched their latest Almanac, a Third Party Spend review of 2019 to 2021 in partnership with EY.
Tender opportunity: NEPO529 Events Management & Infrastructure24/06/2022 12:15:00
NEPO has issued an Invitation to Tender (ITT) for a new solution covering the provision of events management and infrastructure services.
North East councils deliver social value by paying small businesses early05/05/2022 14:15:00
North East councils are leading the way in helping small businesses get paid faster, supported by NEPO.
NEPO scoops National Social Value Award29/04/2022 11:15:00
NEPO have been crowned winners of the Best Public Sector Project Award at the National Social Value Awards 2022.
Tender opportunity: NEPO214 Grounds Maintenance Equipment and Plant27/04/2022 09:15:00
NEPO, working in partnership with TPPL, has issued an Invitation to Tender (ITT) for a new solution covering the provision of grounds maintenance equipment and plant.