Reformer Thoughts – A Data-driven Approach To Cancer Care
This Reformer Thoughts series brings together healthcare experts to discuss the potential of a data-driven approach to cancer care.
The articles show how data are currently shaping the delivery of cancer care, how to gain the most from data that are currently available and how to maximise the potential of this data in the future.
The Reformer Thoughts was kindly supported by AbbVie UK.
Thank-you to all of our contributors which include:
- Dr Luke Heselwood, Senior Researcher, Reform
- Zahra Wynne, Policy Officer (Health Inequalities) at Macmillan Cancer Support
- Heather Blake, Director of Support and Influencing at Prostate Cancer UK
- Baroness Delyth Morgan, Chief Executive at Breast Cancer Now
- Lucy Ellis-Brookes, Head of Cancer Analysis at Public Health England
- Roger Spencer, Chief Executive at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- Emma Greenwood, Director of Policy and Public Affairs at Cancer Research UK
- Pete Williams, Business Unit Director, Oncology Division at AbbVie UK
- Claudia Martinez, Research Manager, Reform
|Tweets by @reformthinktank|
Latest News from
Time to Think Big: A Uk Sovereign Wealth Fund20/02/2020 16:25:00
This Reform Perspectives argues that the UK must create a Sovereign Wealth Fund to drive long-term investment, growth in new industries, and meet the challenges facing future generations.
The Prison System: Priorities For Investment20/01/2020 16:25:00
This report asseses the current prison system and recommends that the new Government should focus on four areas: sentencing policy, the prison estate, safety, and the workforce.
Navigating The Digital Health Landscape10/01/2020 16:42:00
Blog posted by: Dr Victoria Betton, Chief Innovation Officer, Mindwave, 9 January 2020.
Programme For Government18/12/2019 16:15:00
Reform has created a Programme for Government which provides recommendations for the new government on key policy areas.
The Geek, Conservative Manifesto Reaction26/11/2019 11:15:00
Blog posted by: Charlotte Pickles, 25 November 2019.
The Geek, Labour Manifesto Reaction25/11/2019 15:15:15
Blog posted by: Charlotte Pickles, 22 November 2019.
The Geek, Liberal Democrat Manifesto Reaction22/11/2019 11:15:00
Blog posted by: Charlotte Pickles, 21 November 2019.