Reformer Thoughts – A Data-driven Approach To Cancer Care
This Reformer Thoughts series brings together healthcare experts to discuss the potential of a data-driven approach to cancer care.
The articles show how data are currently shaping the delivery of cancer care, how to gain the most from data that are currently available and how to maximise the potential of this data in the future.
The Reformer Thoughts was kindly supported by AbbVie UK.
Thank-you to all of our contributors which include:
- Dr Luke Heselwood, Senior Researcher, Reform
- Zahra Wynne, Policy Officer (Health Inequalities) at Macmillan Cancer Support
- Heather Blake, Director of Support and Influencing at Prostate Cancer UK
- Baroness Delyth Morgan, Chief Executive at Breast Cancer Now
- Lucy Ellis-Brookes, Head of Cancer Analysis at Public Health England
- Roger Spencer, Chief Executive at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- Emma Greenwood, Director of Policy and Public Affairs at Cancer Research UK
- Pete Williams, Business Unit Director, Oncology Division at AbbVie UK
- Claudia Martinez, Research Manager, Reform
|Tweets by @reformthinktank|
Latest News from
Conservative Leadership Debate: What The Candidates Should Have Said20/06/2019 17:02:00
Blog posted by: Luke Heselwood – Senior Researcher and Imogen Farhan – Researcher Reform, 20 June 2019.
Digital Health: is Success “Around The Corner?"20/06/2019 14:47:00
Blog posted by: Denise Silber, Founder, Doctors 2.0 & You, 19 June 2019.
Why Conservative Leadership Candidates Are Missing The Mark on Knife Crime19/06/2019 15:43:00
Blog posted by: Aidan Shilson Thomas, 18 June 2019.
Towards a Sovereign Health Fund18/06/2019 11:15:00
Blog posted by: Annemarie Naylor MBE, Director of Policy and Strategy, Future Care Capital, 17 June 2019.
Why Auntie is Right13/06/2019 11:43:00
Blog posted by: Charlotte Pickles, Director at Reform, 12 June 2019.
Trading Our Way to Prosperity – Let’s Get Local11/06/2019 11:15:00
Blog posted by: Natasha Thomas, Director of Government Relations, Sage, 10 June 2019.