Reformer Thoughts: 'The Biggest Health Challenges of The 2020s'
This Reformer Thoughts brings together experts from the scientific research community and health and social care sector to offer their perspectives on the biggest health challenges of the 2020s and how we can put ourselves in the best position to face them.
This publication has kindly been supported by MSD.
Thank you to all our contributors which include:
- Sebastian Rees, Researcher, Reform
- Professor David Heymann, Professor of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and Distinguished Fellow, Chatham House Centre for Universal Health
- Dr Cham Herath, Executive Medical Director UK and Eire, MSD
- Deborah Arnott, Chief Executive, Action on Smoking and Health and Honorary Associate Professor, University of Nottingham
- Caroline Cerny, Alliance Lead, Obesity Health Alliance
- Professor John Dillon, Professor of Hepatology and Gastroenterology, University of Dundee & Ann Eriksen, Executive Lead and Commissioner – Sexual Health & BBV, NHS Tayside Directorate of Public Health
- Rob Webster, Chief Executive, West Yorkshire and Harrogate Partnership and Chief Executive, South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
|Tweets by @reformthinktank|
Latest News from
A Revolution in Mindset: Addressing The Youth Mental Health Crisis After The Pandemic20/04/2022 16:05:00
The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a significant toll on the mental health and wellbeing of the nation.
Reform Analysis: Integration White Paper10/02/2022 15:33:00
Blog posted by: Sebastian Rees, 10 February 2022.
Reform's Take on The Levelling up White Paper03/02/2022 15:43:00
Blog posted by: Charlotte Pickles, 3 February 2022.
Reform Analysis: Adult Social Care Reform White Paper02/12/2021 12:33:00
Yesterday saw the publication of the long-awaited adult social care White Paper: People at the Heart of Care.
Reform 2.0: Our Strategic Priorities08/11/2021 12:38:00
Blog posted by: Charlotte Pickles, 08 November 2021.
The State of The State 2021 - 202204/11/2021 14:38:00
Marking a decade since the first installment, this year’s State of the State finds government and public services dealing with both the pandemic and its wider repercussions as a ‘new normal’ emerges.
Good For, Bad For: Reform's Budget And Spending Review Breakdown28/10/2021 16:43:00
The Chancellor’s job was made easier by a punchier than expected economic recovery – thanks in no small part to the Government’s successful vaccine roll out.
Public Spending Priorities Revealed by Deloitte and Reform Poll22/10/2021 12:33:00
UK public expect government spending to be higher following pandemic despite concerns about higher taxation and borrowing.