Reformer Thoughts: 'The Future of Post-Brexit Regulation'
This Reformer Thoughts discusses the steps the UK must take to deliver a dynamic and responsive regulatory system for medicines and medical devices post-Brexit.
This paper brings together experts from Government, the medical community, and the life sciences industry. This Reformer Thoughts was kindly supported by AbbVie.
Thank you to all of our contributors which include:
- Matthew Fetzer, Researcher, Reform
- Emma Du Four, Head of International Regulatory Policy and Intelligence, AbbVie
- George Freeman MP, former Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Life Sciences
- Dr Hugh Harvey and Dr Stephanie Kuku, Hardian Health
- Dr Rabia Khan, Managing Director Discovery Sciences Division, Sensyne Health
- Professor Jean McHale, Professor Muireann Quigley, Dr Laura Downey and Dr Rachael Dickson, University of Birmingham
- Dr Richard Simcock, Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
|Tweets by @reformthinktank|
Latest News from
Resilient Public Services in An Age of Cyber Threats15/10/2020 16:25:00
Part of our 'Resilient State' programme, this report makes recommendations for future cyber security policy.
'Building a Resilient State: a Collection of Essays'08/10/2020 13:15:00
To mark the launch of our new ‘Resilient State’ programme, we’re delighted to publish a collection of essays bringing together insight and expertise from across the political spectrum.
Realising Smart Regulation in Healthcare24/09/2020 13:15:00
This event write up brings together the ideas generated at Reform and Imperial College London's policy hackathon 'Realising Smart Regulation in Healthcare'.
Powering The UK’s Approach to Antimicrobial Resistance18/09/2020 13:33:00
This report provides a critical assessment of the UK’s efforts to tackle the mounting global threat of Antimicrobial Resistance and proposes ideas for reform.
Analysis of The Chancellor's Economic Statement09/07/2020 12:05:00
Blog posted by: Charlotte Pickles, 8 July 2020.
When Furlough Has to Stop: Next Steps to Avert Long-term Unemployment06/07/2020 16:38:00
This report sets out the scale of the jobs challenge facing the Government and details proposals to prevent unemployment.
Reformer Thoughts – Accelerating Innovation in Local Government21/05/2020 12:33:00
This Reformer Thoughts discusses how local government can drive innovation to create more effective, efficient, and accessible services.