|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
Tech Leaders Recognised on Queen's Birthday Honour's List
techUK congratulates tech leaders, partners and members recognised in this year's Honours List.
The importance of technology was recognised the Queen’s Birthday Honour's list, with a number of industry leaders awarded for their contribution to the sector
We’d like to congratulate all of those awarded honours, particularly our members and partners who have been recognised for their important contribution to the industry, including:
- Dame Vera Stephanie Shirley, DBE FReng for services to the IT Industry and Philanthropy;
- Jon Archbold, Programme Manager, Liverpool HMRC for services to digital innovation and the community in Merseyside;
- Arvin Kapur, Chairman of the National Space Centre for services to Science, Technology, Business and Enterprise;
- Polly Athenals, Chief Executive of ScotlandIS for services to the Digital Economy in Scotland;
- Dr Mark Masons, Lately Chief Executive Officer Mubaloo for services to the Digital Economy;
- Melvyn Morris, Non-Executive Chairman, King Digital Entertainment for services to Business and Charitable Services;
- Helena Morriseey CBE, for servicecs to Diversity in Financial Services;
- Professor Thomas Crick, for services to Computer Science and the Promotion of Computer Science Education.
Latest News from
A Deeper Dive Into The Queen's Speech22/06/2017 16:10:00
Take a look at what the Bills in the Queen's Speech mean for the UK's digital economy.
Ofwat Set Out Framework for Unlocking Value in Customer Data22/06/2017 11:25:00
Ofwat, the water regulator recently published a paper on “Unlocking the value in customer data: a report for water companies”.
techUK CEO Comments On Queen's Speech21/06/2017 16:20:00
Brexit is the main focus but cannot be the sole priority for new Government, says Julian David.
techUK CEO Comments on Ofqual Computing Statistics20/06/2017 15:25:00
techUK CEO Julian David comments on the marginal increase in students taking Computing at schools.