|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
Tech Leaders Recognised on Queen's Birthday Honour's List
techUK congratulates tech leaders, partners and members recognised in this year's Honours List.
The importance of technology was recognised the Queen’s Birthday Honour's list, with a number of industry leaders awarded for their contribution to the sector
We’d like to congratulate all of those awarded honours, particularly our members and partners who have been recognised for their important contribution to the industry, including:
- Dame Vera Stephanie Shirley, DBE FReng for services to the IT Industry and Philanthropy;
- Jon Archbold, Programme Manager, Liverpool HMRC for services to digital innovation and the community in Merseyside;
- Arvin Kapur, Chairman of the National Space Centre for services to Science, Technology, Business and Enterprise;
- Polly Athenals, Chief Executive of ScotlandIS for services to the Digital Economy in Scotland;
- Dr Mark Masons, Lately Chief Executive Officer Mubaloo for services to the Digital Economy;
- Melvyn Morris, Non-Executive Chairman, King Digital Entertainment for services to Business and Charitable Services;
- Helena Morriseey CBE, for servicecs to Diversity in Financial Services;
- Professor Thomas Crick, for services to Computer Science and the Promotion of Computer Science Education.
Latest News from
NHS Digital Request For Information For The Security Operations Centre25/07/2017 16:25:00
NHS Digital: Data Security Centre – Request for Information for the Security Operations Centre.
The Industrial Strategy Starts to Take Shape25/07/2017 13:25:00
The Business Secretary unveils current thinking and funding initiatives on the Industrial Strategy.
techUK Joins Leading Voices to Urge UK to Strive for Zero Carbon Economy24/07/2017 09:05:00
Business groups and investors sent a joint letter to Number 10 encouraging the Prime Minister to create a world-leading sustainable UK economy.
BBC Invites IT Suppliers to Shape Procurement Strategy21/07/2017 17:05:00
The BBC is seeking IT partners to help explore how digital platforms can improve its procurement and supplier-management processes.