Tenant Grant Fund monitoring report
A report on the overall spend of the Tenant Grant Fund from September 2021 to 31 March 2023.
Local authorities have provided Scottish Ministers with quarterly reports on the operation of the Tenant Grant Fund, from its inception in September 2021 up to the end of the 2022/23 financial year, 31 March 2023.
As of 31 March 2023, local authorities have reported a total of 6,621 payments totalling £8,814,588.
- Table one – summary table showing spend from September 2021 to 31 March 2023, as well as remaining allocations.
- Table two – detailed grant spend Quarter 4, 1 January to 31 March 2023.
- Table three – detailed grant spend Quarter 3, 1 October to 31 December 2022.
- Table four– detailed grant spend Quarter 2, 1 July to 31 September 2022.
- Table five – detailed grant spend Quarter 1, 1 April 2022 to 30 June 2022.
- Table six – detailed grant spend until 31 March 2022
Latest News from
Agriculture and Rural Communities Bill29/09/2023 13:05:00
Landmark legislation to support sustainable farming.
Delivering a fair and secure net zero energy system29/09/2023 09:25:00
Plan to secure a just transition to be published next year.
Call for urgent four nations summit on climate change28/09/2023 14:20:00
Scottish and Welsh Ministers press UK Government on new partnership.
Patient Safety Commissioner Bill passed28/09/2023 09:15:00
Legislation to champion patient voice unanimously backed.
A Warm Scots Future for Ukrainians27/09/2023 13:15:00
Next steps to help displaced people rebuild their lives.
Independent Review of Social Care Scrutiny27/09/2023 12:15:00
Recommendations for improving care regulation published.
Monthly GDP Estimates for July27/09/2023 11:15:00
An experimental statistics publication for Scotland.
Children and Young People's Mental Health and Wellbeing Joint Delivery Board Final Report27/09/2023 10:05:00
Health and Wellbeing Joint Delivery Board which was co-chaired by COSLA and Scottish Government. The Board oversaw reform across areas that impact on the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people.
More than 38,000 automatic payments help families with the costs of early learning and starting school26/09/2023 15:05:00
Simpler social security system saves families time.