The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's Autumn Tour
As previously announced, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will undertake an official visit to Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and New Zealand. The visit will take place between Tuesday 16th October and Wednesday 31st October.
Their Royal Highnesses have been invited to visit the Commonwealth Realms of Australia and New Zealand by the countries' respective governments. The Duke and Duchess will visit Fiji and Tonga at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
The programme across these four Commonwealth countries will focus on youth leadership, environmental and conservation efforts – including the dedication of several new Queen’s Commonwealth Canopy projects – and the recovery and rehabilitation of servicemen and women through the Invictus Games Sydney 2018.
Full details will be announced in due course.
- Tuesday 16th October: Sydney, Australia
- Wednesday 17th October: Dubbo, Australia
- Thursday 18th October: Melbourne, Australia
- Friday 19th October: Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 20th October: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday 21st October: Sydney, Australia
- Monday 22nd October: Fraser Island, Australia
- Tuesday 23rd October: Suva, Fiji
- Wednesday 24th October: Suva, Fiji
- Thursday 25th October: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku’alofa, Tonga
- Friday 26th October: Nuku’alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 27th October: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday 28th October: Wellington, New Zealand
- Monday 29th October: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand
- Tuesday 30th October: Auckland, New Zealand
- Wednesday 31st October: Rotorua, New Zealand
Latest News from
The Duke of Cambridge becomes Royal Patron of homeless charity The Passage13/02/2019 15:20:00
The Duke of Cambridge has today become Royal Patron of The Passage, which is the UK’s largest resource centre for homeless and insecurely housed people.
The Duchess Of Cambridge to Showcase ‘Back To Nature’ Garden At Chelsea Flower Show15/01/2019 15:20:00
To highlight the benefits of the great outdoors and inspire children, families and communities to get back to nature, The Duchess of Cambridge, the Royal Horticultural Society and landscape architects Davies White have today announced that they will design and build the 2019 RHS Garden at the Chelsea Flower Show.
The Duchess of Sussex announces Patronages11/01/2019 16:20:00
Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex will become Patron of four organisations that reflect the causes and issues with which she has long been associated including the arts, access to education, support for women and animal welfare.
The Duke of Cambridge becomes Patron of the London Air Ambulance 30th anniversary campaign09/01/2019 15:20:00
The Duke of Cambridge has today become Patron of the London Air Ambulance Charity 30th Anniversary Campaign.
New patronage announced for The Duchess of Cambridge12/12/2018 10:20:00
The Duchess of Cambridge yesterday became Patron of Evelina London Children’s Hospital.
A statement from The Duke of Cambridge29/10/2018 14:15:00
Statement given today by The Duke of Cambridge on terrible crash at Leicester City Football Club.
The Duke of Cambridge unveils new United for Wildlife declaration to tackle illegal wildlife trade10/10/2018 15:05:00
Major financial institutions have united behind The Duke of Cambridge’s mission to disrupt the illegal trade in wildlife products.
An update on the wedding of Princess Eugenie of York and Mr Jack Brooksbank08/10/2018 14:15:00
Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie of York and Mr Jack Brooksbank are pleased to confirm some further details about their upcoming Wedding Day.