We Are Seeking Stories of Public Service Transformation Through Tech
Has your organisation worked with the public sector and transformed their business whilst better meeting using needs? We want to hear from you!
We want your Positive Stories of Public Service Transformation Through Tech
techUK is launching a new project to showcase the positive impact that our members are making on delivering better public services to citizens and helping Government to be more efficient through the use of innovative tech.
We want your examples on where you have delivered a successful project with a government department, agency and/or local authority and delivered a successful transformation to their business which put user needs at the heart of the project. We are looking for examples across the public sector, in areas such as healthcare, emergency services, cyber security, etc.
We will then do three things:
- techUK will shortlist the top ten stories we receive, judged against the criteria set out below;
- The top ten would then be hosted on our website in a dedicated section highlighting the positive impact of the tech industry in the public sector;
- A winner will be picked from the teams and companies in the top ten stories, where the best case of business transformation will be judged by leaders from across the Civil Service, private sector and media.
We would ask you to submit case studies of no more than 600 words to Simona.Paliulyte@techUK.org by COP Friday 22 April, covering the following:
- Department/agency/local authority team you worked with and that you are nominating for the award, showing that you have permission from them to do so;
- Brief description of the business challenge you had to solve, the time it took for your project to be completed and demonstrate value;
- How your organisation addressed this challenge and helped to transform their business;
- How did you ensure users were at the heart of your transformation;
- What the outcome was, and how technology enabled the team to deliver a better service to their users or be more efficient internally.
The shortlisted stories will be announced on our website in May. If you need any further detail on this project, please do get in touch.
Latest News from
City AM & Bird & Bird | Digital Innovators Network20/09/2017 12:15:00
City AM and Bird & Bird's Digital Innovators Power List will celebrate and showcase 50 of the UK's most innovative digitally-led companies.
Sir Michael Fallon’s Address to DSEI – techUK View19/09/2017 15:43:00
techUK assesses the Secretary of State's speech on technology deployment and future procurement.
#techUKPS2030: The Future of Policing & Public Safety18/09/2017 16:15:00
A summary of the Digital Policing and Public Safety panel at PS2030, sponsored by InterSystems.
Data Protection Bill Begins its Journey in House of Lords15/09/2017 14:25:00
The path to implementing the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) into UK law has begun.