|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
We Are Seeking Stories of Public Service Transformation Through Tech
Has your organisation worked with the public sector and transformed their business whilst better meeting using needs? We want to hear from you!
We want your Positive Stories of Public Service Transformation Through Tech
techUK is launching a new project to showcase the positive impact that our members are making on delivering better public services to citizens and helping Government to be more efficient through the use of innovative tech.
We want your examples on where you have delivered a successful project with a government department, agency and/or local authority and delivered a successful transformation to their business which put user needs at the heart of the project. We are looking for examples across the public sector, in areas such as healthcare, emergency services, cyber security, etc.
We will then do three things:
- techUK will shortlist the top ten stories we receive, judged against the criteria set out below;
- The top ten would then be hosted on our website in a dedicated section highlighting the positive impact of the tech industry in the public sector;
- A winner will be picked from the teams and companies in the top ten stories, where the best case of business transformation will be judged by leaders from across the Civil Service, private sector and media.
We would ask you to submit case studies of no more than 600 words to Simona.Paliulyte@techUK.org by COP Friday 22 April, covering the following:
- Department/agency/local authority team you worked with and that you are nominating for the award, showing that you have permission from them to do so;
- Brief description of the business challenge you had to solve, the time it took for your project to be completed and demonstrate value;
- How your organisation addressed this challenge and helped to transform their business;
- How did you ensure users were at the heart of your transformation;
- What the outcome was, and how technology enabled the team to deliver a better service to their users or be more efficient internally.
The shortlisted stories will be announced on our website in May. If you need any further detail on this project, please do get in touch.
Latest News from
The Future Local Government Tech Landscape20/07/2017 09:25:00
At techUK’s ‘Future Trends’ event we heard what the challenges and opportunities in the local government tech market are.
techUK Supports House of Lords Call for Data Adequacy19/07/2017 15:25:00
The House of Lords EU Home Affairs Sub-Committee report has acknowledged the importance of maintaining unhindered data flows between the UK and EU.
JETSECC & ITaC Now The Trade & Customs Compliance Group19/07/2017 11:25:00
JETSECC & ITAC have been merged and given a new name and remit. It will now be called the Trade & Customs Compliance Groups.
techUK attends launch of Digital Skills Partnership18/07/2017 16:20:00
Bringing together influential players from business, Government and third sector, the launch of the DSP set out an ambitious agenda.