|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
We Are Seeking Stories of Public Service Transformation Through Tech
Has your organisation worked with the public sector and transformed their business whilst better meeting using needs? We want to hear from you!
We want your Positive Stories of Public Service Transformation Through Tech
techUK is launching a new project to showcase the positive impact that our members are making on delivering better public services to citizens and helping Government to be more efficient through the use of innovative tech.
We want your examples on where you have delivered a successful project with a government department, agency and/or local authority and delivered a successful transformation to their business which put user needs at the heart of the project. We are looking for examples across the public sector, in areas such as healthcare, emergency services, cyber security, etc.
We will then do three things:
- techUK will shortlist the top ten stories we receive, judged against the criteria set out below;
- The top ten would then be hosted on our website in a dedicated section highlighting the positive impact of the tech industry in the public sector;
- A winner will be picked from the teams and companies in the top ten stories, where the best case of business transformation will be judged by leaders from across the Civil Service, private sector and media.
We would ask you to submit case studies of no more than 600 words to Simona.Paliulyte@techUK.org by COP Friday 22 April, covering the following:
- Department/agency/local authority team you worked with and that you are nominating for the award, showing that you have permission from them to do so;
- Brief description of the business challenge you had to solve, the time it took for your project to be completed and demonstrate value;
- How your organisation addressed this challenge and helped to transform their business;
- How did you ensure users were at the heart of your transformation;
- What the outcome was, and how technology enabled the team to deliver a better service to their users or be more efficient internally.
The shortlisted stories will be announced on our website in May. If you need any further detail on this project, please do get in touch.
Latest News from
techUK CEO Comments on Prime Minister’s Speech on EU Citizens23/06/2017 14:30:00
Julian David welcomes commitment to guaranteeing rights, however more detail is necessary before any uncertainty can be addressed.
A Deeper Dive Into The Queen's Speech22/06/2017 16:10:00
Take a look at what the Bills in the Queen's Speech mean for the UK's digital economy.
Ofwat Set Out Framework for Unlocking Value in Customer Data22/06/2017 11:25:00
Ofwat, the water regulator recently published a paper on “Unlocking the value in customer data: a report for water companies”.
techUK CEO Comments On Queen's Speech21/06/2017 16:20:00
Brexit is the main focus but cannot be the sole priority for new Government, says Julian David.