We Are Seeking Stories of Public Service Transformation Through Tech
Has your organisation worked with the public sector and transformed their business whilst better meeting using needs? We want to hear from you!
We want your Positive Stories of Public Service Transformation Through Tech
techUK is launching a new project to showcase the positive impact that our members are making on delivering better public services to citizens and helping Government to be more efficient through the use of innovative tech.
We want your examples on where you have delivered a successful project with a government department, agency and/or local authority and delivered a successful transformation to their business which put user needs at the heart of the project. We are looking for examples across the public sector, in areas such as healthcare, emergency services, cyber security, etc.
We will then do three things:
- techUK will shortlist the top ten stories we receive, judged against the criteria set out below;
- The top ten would then be hosted on our website in a dedicated section highlighting the positive impact of the tech industry in the public sector;
- A winner will be picked from the teams and companies in the top ten stories, where the best case of business transformation will be judged by leaders from across the Civil Service, private sector and media.
We would ask you to submit case studies of no more than 600 words to Simona.Paliulyte@techUK.org by COP Friday 22 April, covering the following:
- Department/agency/local authority team you worked with and that you are nominating for the award, showing that you have permission from them to do so;
- Brief description of the business challenge you had to solve, the time it took for your project to be completed and demonstrate value;
- How your organisation addressed this challenge and helped to transform their business;
- How did you ensure users were at the heart of your transformation;
- What the outcome was, and how technology enabled the team to deliver a better service to their users or be more efficient internally.
The shortlisted stories will be announced on our website in May. If you need any further detail on this project, please do get in touch.
Latest News from
Cyber Crime & Fraud - Nearly Half of All Crimes This Year20/10/2017 10:25:00
There were almost 5 million incidents of fraud and computer misuse in the 12 months to June 2017.
Reshaping Regulation | New Regulatory Principles for A Future Energy System19/10/2017 09:25:00
New report warns of New Winners and Losers in a future energy market driven by data and new convenient products and services for consumers.
FCA Opens its Doors to Open Banking17/10/2017 12:25:00
As of 13 October, TPPs can apply for FCA authorisation under PSD2.
50 Most Influential Women in UK IT 201717/10/2017 09:25:00
techUK are delighted that some of our members have been recognised in Computer Weekly's 50 Most Influential Women in UK IT 2017.