Ministry of Defence
Work of JFC personnel recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours
Joint Forces Command personnel have been honoured by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II for their contribution to UK defence, as part of her annual Birthday Honours.
The following individuals from Joint Forces Command have been recognised;
Companion of the Order of the Bath (CB)
- Air Vice-Marshal C J Luck MBE, Joint Services Command and Staff College
Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE)
- Group Captain H R C Cormack, Permanent Joint Headquarters
- Group Captain T A Griffths OBE ARRC, Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre
- Mr J L Iremonger, Permanent Joint Headquarters
- Mr G N Lewitt, Joint Forces Command
Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE)
- Group Captain I D Chesworth, C4ISR Joint Forces Command
- Commander S R Drysdale, J3 Division, Permanent Joint Headquarters
- Lieutenant Colonel P S J Heppell, Defence Medical Services
- Lieutenant Colonel S N Meadowcroft BEM, Information Systems and Services
Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE)
- Captain G P Blezard, Joint Services Command and Staff College
- Commander A G Clarke, C4ISR Joint Forces Command
- Mrs J I Clarke, Joint Forces Command
- Dr F J Hall, Joint Forces Command
- Chief Petty Officer H G Heady, Joint Cyber Unit
- Squadron Leader R L McCartney, Permanent Joint Headquarters
Latest News from
Ministry of Defence
Services held for 2 Welsh brothers in arms killed during the Great War20/06/2019 16:10:00
Two military services took place yesterday on the western rront to commemorate 2 Welsh soldiers killed during the Great War.
UK troops teach women to protect themselves against sexual violence in conflict20/06/2019 13:15:00
British Military Engineers are hosting self-defence workshops for women in a Protection of Civilians Camp in South Sudan
Grave of Royal Welsh Fusilier identified a century after his death in the Great War20/06/2019 10:15:00
A rededication ceremony for Corporal Robert Owen Davies was held on Tuesday 18 June in France.
Military personnel receive over £4million in extra cash to protect them from Scottish tax hikes18/06/2019 10:15:00
Military personnel liable for Scottish income tax will this month receive extra money from the MOD to protect them from increased tax rates in Scotland.
RAF Typhoons scramble to intercept Russian fighters as part of Baltic Air Policing Mission17/06/2019 15:15:15
RAF jets deployed in Estonia were scrambled twice over the weekend (14-15 June) to intercept Russian fighter aircraft.
North Wales Employers’ Pledge Support to UK Armed Forces17/06/2019 12:15:00
The MOD’s Defence Electronics & Components Agency (DECA) signalled their commitment to veterans by signing the Armed Forces Covenant at a ceremony at their facility in Sealand, Deeside, recently, Friday 14 June 2019.
Family of World War 1 soldiers attend their relatives' funeral a century after they gave their lives13/06/2019 12:15:00
Niece and great nephews of British soldiers attend their relative's funeral 100 years after they were killed in World War 1.
Join DASA to launch the search for the future of the Naval operating environment13/06/2019 10:15:00
DASA, Dstl, and the Royal Navy have launched a multi-million pound funding competition to search for the future Naval operating environment.