|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
techUK Webinar Video - Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents Explained
techUK & Arch Apprentices teamed up last month for a live webinar on the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents. Video up now.
techUK and Arch Apprentices hosted a live interactive webinar on Tuesday 23 August to explain the Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents and next steps.
The Apprenticeship funding team published the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents on 12 August. The document sets out the initial proposals for how apprenticeship training will be funded once the Levy comes into effect next year.
The webinar gave key updates including:
- Confirmation of how it will work
- How much you can get per apprenticeship
- Who is eligible to have their training funded by the Levy (including existing staff)
- Additional funding that the Government is offering
- Practical tips on how to design a programme to maximise your Levy
For more on techUK's work on the Apprenticeship Levy, please see:
- techUK response to Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Consultation
- Important questions still remain in Government's appraoch to apprenticeships
- techUK response to the latest Levy guidance documents
- Our breakdown of Apprenticeship Levy developments
Latest News from
techUK CEO Comments on Prime Minister’s Speech on EU Citizens23/06/2017 14:30:00
Julian David welcomes commitment to guaranteeing rights, however more detail is necessary before any uncertainty can be addressed.
A Deeper Dive Into The Queen's Speech22/06/2017 16:10:00
Take a look at what the Bills in the Queen's Speech mean for the UK's digital economy.
Ofwat Set Out Framework for Unlocking Value in Customer Data22/06/2017 11:25:00
Ofwat, the water regulator recently published a paper on “Unlocking the value in customer data: a report for water companies”.
techUK CEO Comments On Queen's Speech21/06/2017 16:20:00
Brexit is the main focus but cannot be the sole priority for new Government, says Julian David.