techUK Webinar Video - Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents Explained
techUK & Arch Apprentices teamed up last month for a live webinar on the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents. Video up now.
techUK and Arch Apprentices hosted a live interactive webinar on Tuesday 23 August to explain the Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents and next steps.
The Apprenticeship funding team published the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents on 12 August. The document sets out the initial proposals for how apprenticeship training will be funded once the Levy comes into effect next year.
The webinar gave key updates including:
- Confirmation of how it will work
- How much you can get per apprenticeship
- Who is eligible to have their training funded by the Levy (including existing staff)
- Additional funding that the Government is offering
- Practical tips on how to design a programme to maximise your Levy
For more on techUK's work on the Apprenticeship Levy, please see:
- techUK response to Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Consultation
- Important questions still remain in Government's appraoch to apprenticeships
- techUK response to the latest Levy guidance documents
- Our breakdown of Apprenticeship Levy developments
Latest News from
Cyber Crime & Fraud - Nearly Half of All Crimes This Year20/10/2017 10:25:00
There were almost 5 million incidents of fraud and computer misuse in the 12 months to June 2017.
Reshaping Regulation | New Regulatory Principles for A Future Energy System19/10/2017 09:25:00
New report warns of New Winners and Losers in a future energy market driven by data and new convenient products and services for consumers.
FCA Opens its Doors to Open Banking17/10/2017 12:25:00
As of 13 October, TPPs can apply for FCA authorisation under PSD2.
50 Most Influential Women in UK IT 201717/10/2017 09:25:00
techUK are delighted that some of our members have been recognised in Computer Weekly's 50 Most Influential Women in UK IT 2017.