Apply Now For A £2,000 Grant
13 Sep 2017 02:31 PM
We’re delighted to announce a new funding opportunity through our partnership with TalkTalk. The project aims to support a small number of Online Centres to build digital capacity in the hardest to reach and most vulnerable people in their local communities.
There are 12 grants of £2,000 available and we’re hoping to support both new centres and those who have never received funding from Good Things Foundation previously. One centre in Wales, Scotland, Ireland, and each of the 9 regions across England will be selected, ensuring an even coverage across the United Kingdom.
Here’s an outline of what is expected of successful applicants:
- Engage a new audience group, focusing on the most vulnerable in society.
- Enable new partnerships that extend the community organisation’s reach and impact.
- Identify one beneficiary case study.
- Produce a short report at the end of 5 months outlining your approach, what you learned and the impact that it has had.
- Engage with 50 individuals over 5 months, to support all of them through the Staying Safe in a Digital World course on Learn My Way.
- Be prepared to participate in interviews with the Good Things Foundation Design and Innovation team.
Before submitting an application please read the following eligibility criteria:
- Organisations already in receipt of funding from Good Things Foundation cannot apply. This includes any organisations from the same company.
- If you are unsuccessful for funding in September, you will be able to apply again for a second round of funding at a later date.
- You must already be registered as a member of the Online Centres Network.
To apply, we’re asking Online Centres to propose an innovative idea around digital inclusion delivery before the deadline of 5pm on Friday 29 September.
You can contact our Network Support Team if you have any questions about the application process. They can be contacted on 0114 349 1666 or email@example.com.
Click here to read more and apply now