Apply now for 2021 apprenticeships at Dstl
9 Feb 2021 03:46 PM
With roles across cyber security, software engineering, explosives and more, this is your chance to become part of the science inside UK defence and security.
Each year the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) opens its doors to invite a new batch of apprentices to join our world-class experts in delivering cutting edge science and technology.
Profile of a Dstl apprentice
Our 2021 apprenticeship roles are now live, with vacancies in a range of operational, scientific and technical roles including:
- Electronic Engineering Technician (Advanced Level 3)
- Business Administrator (Advanced Level 3)
- Associate Project Manager (Higher Level 4)
- Commercial Procurement and Supply (Higher Level 4)
- Cyber Security Technician (Higher Level 4)
- Facilities Manager (Higher Level 4)
- Digital and Technology Solutions: Software Engineer (Degree Level 6)
- Embedded Electronics Design and Development Engineer (Degree Level 6)
- Ordnance, Munitions and Explosives (Degree Level 6)