Becoming a HCSA member adds power to your procurement
10 Sep 2021 11:34 AM
The Health Care Supply Association (HCSA) promotes the work of procurement and supply chain staff at all levels in healthcare. Providing a variety of training events and educational seminars, HCSA focuses on supporting the personal and professional development of its members and the NHS procurement profession.
As a corporate partner, CCS works closely with HCSA to support the valuable work they do across the health sector to improve procurement quality and knowledge. This is why we’re encouraging our customers to become a member, free of charge, and access a range of exciting benefits:
- access to national and regional networks of procurement professionals
- online discussion forum, online help and advice service and members only website section
- monthly e-newsletter with latest updates across the industry
- access to the HCSA’s training and development study days
- copy of HCSA’s Procurement Guide
- preferential rates for HCSA events
- access to membership of Special Interest Groups aligned to members’ needs
Visit the HCSA website to sign up for your free membership.
Join our LinkedIn Health Community for our latest updates in the Health sector.