Call for exhibitors – UK Health Show 2017
1 Aug 2017 01:42 PM
CSIH and HETT provide a unique platform for cutting-edge industry suppliers to meet with professionals coming from NHS Trusts and CCGs.
techUK are delighted to be supporting Cyber Security in Healthcare (CSIH) and Healthcare Efficiency through Technology (HETT) as part of the UK Health Show.
Taking place on 27 September 2017 at Olympia London, CSIH and HETT provide a unique platform for cutting-edge industry suppliers to meet with professionals coming from NHS Trusts and CCGs. At the show you will be able to showcase to over 4000 delegates the opportunities that the tech industry can offer to NHS leaders in two fields; mitigating the threat of increasing cyber-attacks on sensitive NHS data and driving technology innovation to maximise patient outcomes. The NHS is the market to get in front of right now after the Government has pledged extra money directly for technology and cyber security.
Confirmed speakers include:
- John Thornton, Secretary, Digital Government Security Forum
- Rob Shaw, Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Senior Information Risk Owner (SIRO), NHS Digital
- Dan Taylor, Head of Security, Data Security Centre, NHS Digital
- Keith McNeil, Chief Clinical Information Officer (CCIO), NHS England
- Mark England, Executive Director of Reengineering and Informatics, Luton and Dunstable NHS Foundation Trust
- Juliet Bauer, Director of Digital Experience, NHS England
If you chose to exhibit at the show you will be joining over 170 exhibitors, including fellow techUK members:
techUK members also have access to discount on all exhibition and sponsorship packages.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunities available, please contact our sales manager Tom Small, E email@example.com or T 0161 211 3051. To see the full agenda for the day, please click here.