ESPO Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Framework - Buyer’s Guide Now Available
13 Jul 2017 04:16 PM
ESPO’s new Vehicle Charging Infrastructure framework (636) provides access to a vast range of vehicle charging infrastructure solutions including rapid, fast and standard electric vehicle chargers and compatible back office solutions from market leading suppliers.
Awarded suppliers are able to supply, deliver, install and commission electric vehicle charge points to your specifications, with the latest technology being available. Purchase and lease options are both offered.
Emerging technologies, including battery energy storage, vehicle to grid, car port chargers, bus chargers, mobile chargers, charging test equipment and parking bay sensors, are also available.
Our Buyer’s Guide will help ensure you consider all of the important factors when purchasing or leasing electric vehicle charging points, such as:
- What type vehicles will you need to charge?
- What type of connectors, battery capacities and on-board chargers do they have?
- How many vehicles will you need to charge simultaneously?
- How quickly will you need your vehicles to charge?
- Who do you want to use the charging point? Will you require the users to pay?
- Will you need back office management software?
- Will the installation be undertaken by the equipment provider, in house, or by a third party?
Visit the ESPO website to download the Buyer’s Guide today (no registration required).