ESPO’s Public Analyst and Testing Services framework (348) has been extended until 31 December 2019
24 Jan 2018 10:58 AM
The framework allows for the testing of food for human consumption, animal feed and fertilisers, and other products. Sample testing services will ensure that all these products meet legislative requirements in terms of quality, composition, description, safety and labelling. The services can be accessed on our framework either by direct award or by running a further competition.
The framework is split into three lots which provide the following:
- Lot 1: Public Analyst Services for Food – This lot is for customers who wish to access a broad range of testing services in terms of food.
- Lot 2: Agricultural Analyst Services for Fertiliser/ Animal Feed – This lot is for customers who wish to access a broad range of testing services in terms of agricultural products and animal feed.
- Lot 3: Analyst Services for Other Products (including, but not limited to water, soil, air, land toys and electrical items) – This lot has been established for customers who wish to access a broad range of testing services which are not covered by lots 1 and 2. Examples include: cosmetics, drugs, fingerprints, de-icing Salt, and cookware.
The framework has a strong set of service providers who each offer innovative and high quality practices for competitive rates:
- Hampshire and Kent Scientific Services
- Minton, Treharne & Davies Ltd
- Public Analyst Scientific Services Limited
- West Yorkshire Analytical Services
If you would like to read more about the framework or download the User Guide, please click here.
For a quick way to browse all our frameworks, the January 2018 edition of our Procurement Solutions Reference Guide is now available for you to read or download from our website.