FSA Board meeting papers published for June 2021
4 Jun 2021 01:18 PM
The agenda and papers for the June Board and Business committee meeting have been published.
This meeting will be an online event only on Wednesday 16 June 2021. It will begin at 9.00am and will be chaired by FSA Interim Chair Ruth Hussey. You can register to view online (Opens in a new window).
The agenda includes updates on:
- Annual Chief Scientific Adviser’s Report
- Strategic Priorities for FSA Policy and Regulation
- Annual Report on Horizon Scanning
- Annual Report on Risk Assessment
- Food Hypersensitivity Update
- Final Report of Science Council Working Group 5 on Food Hypersensitivity
- Annual Food Standards Report
A full agenda and published papers can be viewed in the Board meeting section of our website.
How to register for the open Board meeting
This Board and Business Committee meeting will be held online only. You can register to watch the meeting live online. (Opens in a new window)
If you need help to register, or have any queries, please contact us:
Tel: 01772 767731
Submitting a question
You can submit questions from Monday 14 June until 12:00 on Tuesday 15 June to email@example.com.
Any questions received after the deadline, including on the day of the meeting, will be answered by correspondence only.
More information about submitting questions is available on our Board webpage.