FSCS recognised for dedication to diversity
4 Nov 2019 11:58 AM
Being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us deliver the best possible service for our customers.
At FSCS, providing an excellent experience for our customers is at the heart of everything we do. To make this happen, we recruit the most talented people, regardless of their background.
We employ people who bring many different talents to our organisation, regardless of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation and social background. Our values guide everything we do and we know that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us deliver the best possible service for our customers.
We’re also the first employer in the world to launch an age-friendly employer profile. We’re proud to have won and been shortlisted for several diversity awards over the years, including:
- Business in the Community (BITC) Responsible Business Awards – shortlisted for Age Friendly Team of the Year (the People Team) 2018.
- Financial Adviser Diversity in Finance Awards – shortlisted for Trailblazing Company of the Year 2019.
- Financial Adviser Diversity in Finance Awards – highly commended Diversity Marketing and Recruitment Campaign of the Year 2019.
- Financial Adviser Diversity in Finance Awards – won Employer of the Year 2019.
- Financial Adviser Diversity in Finance Awards – won Diversity Champion of the Year 2019 (David Blackburn, Chief People Officer).
- National Diversity Awards – shortlisted for Diverse Company of the Year 2019.
- CIPD People Management Awards – shortlisted for Best Resourcing Initiative 2019.
- Investors in People Awards 2019 – shortlisted for Diversity and Inclusion Award 2019.
Watch our video to see what diversity means to us.