Get Nominating - 2018 Public Sector Paperless Awards
15 Feb 2018 02:07 PM
techUK is pleased to support this years Public Sector Paperless Awards celebrating public sector transformation.
techUK are pleased to announce our partnership with GovNewsDirect for the 2018 Public Sector Paperless Awards at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate on the 19th July 2018.
The awards have built on the success of last year and has seen more entries than ever proving that the public sector are making massive strides in digital transformation within the public sector. We will be supporting digital progression and are once again joining this year’s judging panel, to recognise and reward best practice and digital advancement.
This year in acknowledgement of the changing technological climate, GovNewsDirect have added five new categories, making the total number of awards up for grabs 15:
- Best Use of a Digital Solution – Technology Partner Award (new)
- Big Data Project of the Year (new)
- Data and Information Security Project of the Year (new)
- RPA and AI Project of the Year (new)
- Best Small-Scale Digital Application / Project (new)
- Management and Culture Project of the Year
- Process and Workflow Project of the Year
- Most Flexible Digital System of the Year
- Best Customer Experience
- Best Digital Document Management
- Best Use of E-Forms
- Paperlite Project of the Year
- Efficiency Savings Project of the Year
- Special Recognition Award
- Going Paperless Project of the Year
Nominations are due by the 16th February 2018. Shortlisted projects will be announced on the 29th March 2018.