Health and Social Care Council: Vote for Your Favourite Candidates
7 Nov 2017 01:49 PM
Read the biographies and statements of the candidates and vote now!
Vote for Your Favorite Candidates
techUK’s Health & Social Care Council is a representative group of members elected to help inform techUK’s health and social care programme.
We currently have seven vacancies for members to join the Council. Please see list of companies that have expressed an interest to join the Council.
You now have the opportunity to vote for seven of your preferred companies. Please read through the biographies and full statements below from each of the candidates before casting your vote.
It is one vote per company and you can place your vote here. Where we have more than one individual voting from a member company we will notify you.
Good luck to everyone!
Voting will close on Friday, 17 November, 17:00.
- Martin Taylor, Global CMO, Redwood Technology
- David Hancock, Client Engagement Director, InterSystems
- Robin Wells, Director, Person Centred Software
- Kathy Farndon, Partner, The IT Health Partnership
- Robert Tysall-Blay, Chief Executive, JAC
- Adrian Flowerday, Managing Director, Docobo
- Eoin Perera, Public Sector Sales Manager, CDW
- Simon Holt, Head of Healthcare, Informatica
- Ali Rogan, External Affairs Advisor, Tunstall Healthcare
- Lee Hannis, Director of Business Development, OCF Data
- Peter Oliver, Healthcare Director, Leidos
- Dominic Eagland, Head of Public Sector, Shaping Cloud
- Alex Cable, Community Director, UKCloud
- Mike Smith, CTO, EMEA, MedeAnalytics
- Mark Thomas, Senior Manager, Public Services, VMware
- Matt Cox, Director, Kainos
- Julian Ranger, Founder and Executive Chairman, Digi.me