Healthcare Unblocked 2018
2 Oct 2018 11:55 AM
Flagship event: Healthcare Unblocked 2018 takes place Friday 9 November, at Prospero House, London SE1.
November 9, 2018 / 9am - 5.30pm / Etc Venues, Prospero House, 241 Borough High St, London SE1
On Friday 9 November in London Unblocked Events is revisiting the popular topic of Blockchain and DLT solutions for healthcare.
This is the UK’s leading flagship and must-attend conference dedicated to advancing blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology in healthcare.
Topics to be covered include:
How can blockchain help save costs and reform the NHS?
What impact are blockchain/DLT having in the arena of genomic data?
Can blockchain help patients take ownership of their own healthcare?
Preventive Medicine and Longevity – what role can blockchain play?
What are the new business models being enabled by the rise of tokenisation?
Please see Agenda and Speakers - more speakers to be announced soon.
What you will learn:
- friendly introduction to cryptocurrencies and applications of blockchain
- Discover new use cases and applications affecting the healthcare sector
- Understand the strategic importance of blockchain and the new business models being created that will transform the way you do business
- Keep up-to-date with the latest new developments in the field with case-study led content
- Meet leading startups, investors and entrepreneurs innovating for the future
Please register and buy tickets here Standard Ticket available until 9 November 2018 at £399. TechUK members can register for a discount and purchase tickets for £300. Please use the code techUKEB.